• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

*HOT* Elite is still a joke *HOT*

cokky

Berserker
@ Pluto It might not have been the intent but it was the result of so many Mafia spin off ppl choosing the way of the merger. It really is not there fault it was more a part of the worlds used to be HUGE *(my last trump reference). All the old school worlds you needed 200 with at least 120 being good solid players to win a world with 50000 towns. Just not the case any more by a factor of 10 so now it is very doable with a smaller group. People are just slow to change to the new style is all. Nothing that was done in those cases was improper.

DeletedUser2129

lets get the story straight number 1 we won 2 worlds as elite cokky was co lead for weeks he was talking baout how en server was so much more competition so he got most of us to go there he never showed up instead he went to us server to start his nib that was his ploy to have less competition we then came back to us servers and won vrs gam we then entered deva and the top tribe wanted to merge into us we declined for our alliance reasons then that alliance backstabed us and merged into the same tribe the top tribe did giving the win to random they dident have 50 to win they had to merge over 150 to do it

DeletedUser2390

Pls get over it elite is dead. It's not cokkys fault. U just never had luck on other servers. If I played against elite from day 1 u would've lost that world too. U just lucky that cokky me and frankthetank did the dirty work for elite on us22 and all Ur enemies quit.

I defended 3 front lines with 9 coops for weeks without losing a single village against 10 people after I switched to the losing tribe. Elite was never good they were just mrting and abusing allies.

I'm happy elite is gone for good after I exposed them on en servers and us servers and sweeped the floor with them.

DeletedUser2390

I ll be honest I didn't feel good after losing us22 but after winning against elite on en and us30 I feel great ;)
I made a promise to myself to not let this barbmunching mrt tribe win again if I play on the server.

DeletedUser2129

u cant beat me one on one so dont talk what your mouth cant back up

DeletedUser2390

U must be so butthurt that u couldn't win against me when I actually play against elite from day 1 :(
Why don't you try again ? But then again I guess en32 and us30 put u and elite to rest forever I believe haha
Hit me up anytime if u decide to open elite again if u want me to crush ur dreams

DeletedUser2390

Actually I took over most of NE on us30 and got u surrounded and nobled.
And no u didn't boot me I left elite and just gave away my villages to join DW and start over because ur leadership was just so lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2390

Biz I beat you one on 20+ on us30 and u want to try one on one? Please... just drop it u will never be on my level.

DeletedUser2129

honestly i hardly remember you to be 100 just that u used to be a big whiner i dont remember u on any other world sorry are u in the top 20 anywhere

DeletedUser2129

i got a 60k chain ill bet on the next world u land next to me same spot and ill noble u out deal

DeletedUser2129

pick the location on g world and get ready to be schooled son even though u might be older :)

DeletedUser2390

U ll win against me if we land same province every time correct.
But why ? Because you coop abuse/coin in early game to get nobles early. U did it on us30 and en32. It's obvious cuz of achievements... because ur sitting on 3/5 for weeks while everyone in top10 already has 4/5 plundered.
Everybody knows it that u r cheating it's just that nobody cares because u get nobled off anyways afterwards

I was #1 for long time on us22 and us30 top 3 or so I played as mindlessjoy ;)

DeletedUser2129

no tribes no co opps just me and u i am setting a challenge no support from other players are you man enough to accept the challenge or are you proving my point that you are a all talk? man up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2390

I read all ur messages whining to cokky and teja about how u want to merge and whatnot. Please just stop embarrassing urself more just move on u will never be on our level. I will win any world against u that I play from day 1 like I have proven.

Ur lucky that im not playing on the world Ur playing on now with ambie even tho he asked me to Come there to sweep the floor with u once again lol