• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

*HOT* Elite is still a joke *HOT*

DeletedUser2316

I think the point Kiki is making here, is that while you are complaining about others cheating, you are essentially, admitting to cheating. One form of cheating doesn't take precedent over another. I can see both sides point, to me, all cheating is absolutely, stupidly, absurd. It is a game, if you lose some 1's and 0's, you can always build more. Or build more 1's and 0's on another world.

Coining is not cheating, I don't necessarily like it, but again, it is a game.

The things you are describing on both sides, and admitting to doing yourself, are blatant cheating, and abuse.

DeletedUser2158

I dont think NIB is running multiple accounts tbh. But I agree that a full axe nukes need some tweeking. No reason you need 30k defense to kill a full nuke.. Its ridiculous. Or at least double the cost of axes so full axe nukes come when people have hcs to deal with it

DeletedUser1179

Here's what I don't understand, you are openly admitting to having more than one account, yet you saying you don't play them both on the same world, so why have more than one account? It just doesn't make sense to me.

DeletedUser2228

its a form of cheating and not cheating. most have known about multiple accounts on a world or pushing on a world and when reported nothing can be done for some reason. I am not saying you (MODS) dont do anything about it but cant bc of no proof. but if a player uses a PC for one account and his Phone for another it is still cheating but it isnt detected bc it is 2 different IP addresses. My dotter has a smart phone and uses the house internet for her PC. 2 different internet providers coming from the same home. there are many different ways of getting around showing 2 accounts and some have found a way around it. So whu would we waist time sending support tickets in if nothing can be done about it. There are players that have each others Information to each others accounts, which allows them to build coins and nobles on another account. Cheating is in every game just like it is in every day life. One day they will be caught and something will be done until then all we can do is go on and try to be fair ourselves

DeletedUser2182

Here's what I don't understand, you are openly admitting to having more than one account, yet you saying you don't play them both on the same world, so why have more than one account? It just doesn't make sense to me.

I think this stance of "only one account" is a bit odd and outdated. Why does it matter, if the accounts are used on different worlds? It is completely understandable to enforce this rule if 2 accounts are used in the same world, but if not, why bother? battlegod is correct, if anyone really wanted to use 2 accounts, even in the same world, there's very little that could be done to stop it. Ban an IP? Most people have access to 3 or 4 in their daily routine. Have a large family? Each of your parents and 5 siblings have a phone? And a home internet connection? 9 accounts?!?!!

Spend the time finding and punishing those who use multiple accounts in the same world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

Regardless if the rule is odd or outdated, it is still a rule of the game.

DeletedUser1211

From the rules:
  1. Each player is only entitled to have access to one account on each Game World (“World Account”), unless an exception is given as set out herein or in case of special approval by the Team.
One account on each game world, not one account period.

Also:

Transfer of Accounts
  • a) Players can permanently give-up and transfer their usage right of the Master Account (automatically including the related World Account(s)), provided that, (i) this has been priory reported (via Support Tool) to and approved by the Team and (ii) the recipient of the Master Account is already a registered player of the Game and (iii) that the transferee has no access to the Master Account after the transfer.
Note that this rule states that you can only transfer an account to someone who is already a registered player (has their own account). This means that person would have 2 accounts after the transfer, which is clearly allowed.

DeletedUser1179

It was your assertion that making new accts on different servers is odd that he was referring too. There is no rule against that.

You are correct there isn't, but it's not very often that you find that a person who has more than one account isn't using them on the same world. It is possible though, I'm not saying it isn't. If I did come off that way, I do apologize.

DeletedUser2228

My only thought i was trying to get across was that even when admitting having multiple accounts little can be done by the Mods with out proof. I could say i had 100 accounts but with out the Mods being able to prove it, nothing could be done about it. On another world a player openly admitted having 2 accounts on that world. We reported it but the Mods couldnt do anything bc there was no proof. There comment came back that they could say what they want but it may just be what they want us to think and for some one to say it isnt proof.

DeletedUser2182

You are correct there isn't, but it's not very often that you find that a person who has more than one account isn't using them on the same world. It is possible though, I'm not saying it isn't. If I did come off that way, I do apologize.
Yeah I was a little drunk and thought you were saying it was against the rules to have 2 accounts, even if they weren't used in the same world. My bad.

Back to this though... Management brought up a good point in another thread (or maybe it was earlier in this thread, can't remember)... once a player does really well in a world or two, they become targeted from the start. A fresh names gives them a chance to fly under the radar, even if only temporarily. "Openly admitting" to this would make it pointless, but Biz only admitted to it after everyone already knew.