• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hot key for Hall Of Orders

DeletedUser725

Please add a hot key for opening the Hall of Orders page. I suggest lower case 'o' as it is no currently in use.

DeletedUser1260

Good Suggestion and it has been brought up in the past. Let us show the Devs we are serious this time. Everyone that is for this please say Aye and maybe if we get most of the community on our side we can finally get this feature.

Aye
:D

DeletedUser

I would actually prefer the right side bar (where you can see buildings and units in queue) to be extended to add a queue for spies and a separate queue for beserkers/special units. It would operate the same as the build and unit queue to open the corresponding building when an open + sign is clicked.

DeletedUser1260

I would actually prefer the right side bar (where you can see buildings and units in queue) to be extended to add a queue for spies and a separate queue for beserkers/special units. It would operate the same as the build and unit queue to open the corresponding building when an open + sign is clicked.

Whats His Name this is a good idea, but off topic to what the thread is talking about, can you please move it to its own thread and we can get your idea the attention it deserves. :)