• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hotkey to jump to village

DeletedUser394

I sometimes roam around the map and forget which direction my village is. I know there is the graphic indicator for your mouse, but wouldn't it be simple to just press a hotkey like spacebar to jump to your current active village?

So my suggestion is to add a hotkey to jump/snap to your current active village.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the suggestion, DericDraco. Although we don't have a shortcut for that, you can still use the button "Jump to Village" at the bottom menu, next to the Reports icon. If you can't see you village in your screen, that button will jump back to where your active village is. I hope that helps.

DeletedUser

Yep! What Marcos said - the Jump To Village function should be able to help you with that.

DeletedUser394

The map bugs quite often and the button doesn't work. Plus the button doesn't work to center you village so you can't use the mouse over menu effectively. Kinda a pain to go to your village menu even with the village off the edge of the screen.

DeletedUser

I understand and agree. I will forward this along to the Dev team as a suggestion :).

DeletedUser

Also a hotkey would be nice for say if you had 20 villages spread over a large area of the map. As far as I have noticed, the only way to switch villages is by either clicking on the village on a map or using the arrows at the top. But with a lot of villages spread out, the little arrow could take forever to land on the right village then jump to it. I can only imagine having 50 villages haha

DeletedUser

I know that the dev team is working on a drop-down menu currently for that. I'm not sure ETA when it will happen, but I know they are working on it.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Zeltino;n3762 said:
I know that the dev team is working on a drop-down menu currently for that. I'm not sure ETA when it will happen, but I know they are working on it.

Thank god... 170+ villages is a pain in the ass to sift through.