• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cannot Reproduce Hotkeys not working

DeletedUser1949

Since the recent update, the shift arrow hotkeys are unresponsive when used directly after issuing a hotkey command from the rally point. Also, the space bar hotkey when used in village view freezes the game. I have tried on both chrome and Firefox and have also deleted my cache. No luck.

DeletedUser920

I was just checking on my system and the hot keys are working on my system so there may be another type of issue at work here, the best thing to do is put in a ticket so the moderators can see your system information, and track your issue.

DeletedUser1949

Hello, I have revisited the hotkey issue after being away from the game for a week. Not sure if anything has changed, but I have pinpointed a primary problem being lag with the hotkeys. If I send preset 1 from the rally point, then quickly change the villa, the preset will actually be sent from the second villa. There now exists about a half second lag since the one update before thanksgiving.

Also, I have pin-pointed an issue with going to the next villa using Shift + Arrow key. If the keys are released at the same time, the game does not recognize what was pressed. I must release the arrow key before releasing the shift key or else the game doesn't do anything. This is also different from before.

I know of at least one other player experiencing the same problem.