• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hotkeys while having the tribe screen open

DeletedUser198

okay so if you have any tribe screen open, and are chatting, whenever you hit enter to send the message you get a pop up that says saved changes and asks if you want to accept an invite from so and so tribe. Very frustrating seems all my tribe members are getting this so I am assuming its either a bug or I just have to close the tribe screen before I use the chat.

DeletedUser

Thank you for reporting, I will let the developers know so this can be fixed asap.

DeletedUser198

To piggy back on this - It seems if you have tribe profile editing powers, and are viewing another tribes profile, when you hit enter- it will copy there profile and set it as your tribes. This is very frustrating as I have had to remove some of my members from having this power because I would have to redo our profile a couple times a day. Hopefully this will give them a better understanding of the bug and how to fix it.

DeletedUser

Wow, that's very bad. Thank you for reporting. I'll let the developers know about this so it can be fixed asap.