• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How Are Bashpoints Calculated?

DeletedUser193

I have 313,000 offensive bashpoints. However I've only killed about 64,000 troops offensively according to my paladin's weapon. (The LC lance) So I'm wondering exactly how are bashpoints calculated?

DeletedUser390

I'd also like to know if support gives the supported player bashpoints or if the player who sent the support gets them.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ez Kallion;n3710 said:
I have 313,000 offensive bashpoints. However I've only killed about 64,000 troops offensively according to my paladin's weapon. (The LC lance) So I'm wondering exactly how are bashpoints calculated?

I don't have the exact formula for you, however I do know that certain troops are worth more bashpoints than others. For example, all units that cost 1 provision are 1 bashpoint. The rest is completely obscure and I haven't actually sat down to work out the formula.

There is a 3rd party website that claims to be able to calculate bashpoints, however I don't guarantee it's accuracy.

Inichi;n3714 said:
I'd also like to know if support gives the supported player bashpoints or if the player who sent the support gets them.

From everything I have observed, no. The supporter does not receive any bashpoints. It is also true that if a village that is stacked with support gets attacks but none of the defending units are the defenders, nobody but the attacker will receive bashpoints.