• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How did you find out about Tribal Wars 2?

DeletedUser

I'm interested in how everyone came to find Tribal Wars Two? Have most of you guys played the original Tribal Wars and decided to come play the second version?

I started here (after receiving a random email about the game), and then went over to look at the original TW out of interest.

DeletedUser

Played the original about four years ago and saw and advertisement and thought what the heck. Despite feeling like we are playing a extended beta version some times really liking two so far.

DeletedUser73

I couldn't get the damn advertisement to stop popping up in my news feed on facebook. I clicked the link on the post but it didn't go away; it's still there. I commented on the post, still there. I shared the post, still there. I've been playing for 3 weeks, still there.

DeletedUser

Saw it as a add on ninjakiwi and though why not.
Now I am hooked.

DeletedUser

Played the original and was trying to get back into some browser based gaming for inbetween classes and noticed there was a tribal wars 2 and decided to go that route this time around.

DeletedUser

I was playing forge of empires and there was a link to Tribal wars 2, glad I clicked on it.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I hadn't played TW1 in years and suddenly one day I got an E-mail from InnoGames saying it was an exclusive invitation to try out TW2. I was super excited that they were trying to revitalize the franchise. I got here, started seeing things that seemed blatantly P2W and now I hate that I can't stop playing. I don't think that E-mail was entirely truthful.

DeletedUser465

Someone begged me to try it out with them, they no longer play with me however :( Last I knew he had a world he was still messing around on but doesn't mention it ever so who knows.

DeletedUser

I played a ton on Worlds 47 and 48 of the original. Finally got myself to stop before World 49 was released. One day in early April I googled the game to see if it had finally crumbled. Big mistake. I saw Tribal Wars 2 and couldn't stop myself xD

DeletedUser493

I played TW1 for a while then found another game and played it for a while (like 3 years) until that company decided to shut down the game. after the game shut down i look for TW then found there is a TW2 so I wanted to try it out.

DeletedUser61

I found out about TW from a friend a very very long time ago. We were both standing watch (military) looking for something to keep us up. He started playing this game and I was like what is keeping you so busy. He showed me and invited me to the game World 2 got beat up a few times but then was taken in by some of what I call "old school veterans" and from that point on did pretty good. Personally I love startups.

DeletedUser534

I was invited to the game by a friend, sadly he does not play anymore, but I took a liking to the game so I continued playing!

DeletedUser1260

Well I was playing a game called LOU and some of the players played TW1, so when the server closed for LOU, a bunch of us went to TW1 to check it out. Most of us didn't care for it, but than the advertisement showed up in my mailbox for this and I pre-registered I was fiending for a game. I started on Alnwick on the En server a few days after it started. I am now here. Loving it.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I played TW1 for a while then found another game and played it for a while (like 3 years) until that company decided to shut down the game. after the game shut down i look for TW then found there is a TW2 so I wanted to try it out.
LoU?
Found it from my dad, actually

DeletedUser1260

Yeah Still sad Lord of Ultima was closed by EA. :( There is a bunch of them playing TW2 on the En server.

DeletedUser

Slightly embarrassed to say that I found it through GaiaOnline.... I uswed to be a regular on Gaia for years starting back in 2005, got REALLY into it, then they put this game called zOMG on the site that EVERYbody loved. I played the hell outta that, but lost interest and wandered away. I went back earlier this year just to play zOMG again and not only had the whole site become a pay-to-do-ANYTHING site, THEY TOOK DOWN zOMG. All my friends were gone and I didn't really have a reason to go on the site anymore. I saw an ad for TW2 on there and thought it'd be worth a look. Now I'm on here too much. T_T

DeletedUser1260

Don't be embarrassed we all have different gaming backgrounds I am sure. We find our way through a maze until we hit the best :D

I myself have been through every gaming system put out since 1984 to now and WOW, LOU, did the farmerama (dang chickens), tried all that inno put out,(yes FOE and Elvenar) so when I found this I was very excited to see all this had to offer.

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: I was born in '84...

Thanks, though- a lot of people see that I was/am on Gaia and start all sorts of lil' comments.