• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How did you find out about Tribal Wars 2?

DeletedUser

Used to play Tribal Wars 1 then friends told me about Tribal Wars 2. So hear I am now. :p

DeletedUser897

Played tw1 saw an add for tw2 thought Id see the changes and play just 1 more world.... It never works like that. You play tw until your burnt out lol

DeletedUser

Played TW 1 years ago before my son was born, and then years later, I found out about TW 2 from a TV commercial or one of the ads that my son was using on his ipad.

Can't remember which... *chuckles*

DeletedUser

Being bored at work, looking for a casual browser-based game to while away free time on, I happened to see Elvenar appear in my facebook feed.
Curious, I gave it a spin for a week or so, before I became hopelessly bored with it. Then on the Inno site I saw their other games, and decided to give this one a spin. Been here just a smidge over a month now.

Oddly enough, as enthusiastic I was this morning, in the last couple hours I seem to have hit a wall and suddenly couldn't care less about it. I don't think it's the rum. I think it's the stress of managing nine growing cities, and the need to constantly plunder resources from up to four neighboring provinces at a time, practically 'round the clock, while suddenly needing to build a decent nuke while my current standing army is piss, with a significant deficit of resources on hand, and the clock is ticking. I find myself debating whether I actually want to engage so fully in a game like this at this time. It's certainly less casual than I had originally set out to find.

DeletedUser

Being bored at work, looking for a casual browser-based game to while away free time on, I happened to see Elvenar appear in my facebook feed.
Curious, I gave it a spin for a week or so, before I became hopelessly bored with it. Then on the Inno site I saw their other games, and decided to give this one a spin. Been here just a smidge over a month now.

Oddly enough, as enthusiastic I was this morning, in the last couple hours I seem to have hit a wall and suddenly couldn't care less about it. I don't think it's the rum. I think it's the stress of managing nine growing cities, and the need to constantly plunder resources from up to four neighboring provinces at a time, practically 'round the clock, while suddenly needing to build a decent nuke while my current standing army is piss, with a significant deficit of resources on hand, and the clock is ticking. I find myself debating whether I actually want to engage so fully in a game like this at this time. It's certainly less casual than I had originally set out to find.

Have you tried changing your play-style? I don't know how you play now of course but I found the game to be much more enjoyable after switching from primarily defensive to damn near all out offensive. I suppose it helps that I find attacking others fun but farming seems more efficient and armies build faster as well. Just an idea that you may or may not have already considered.

DeletedUser

I started playing Evony Free Forever....I think I was around 13 at the time...Enjoyed it was actually quite good at it for my age and played it for years...started playing other games of the sort bounced around ended up searching for a game like evony on google around the ending of last year to the beginning of this year and found TW2 started on enW3 as MrCheezle...

Had a Car accident had to take a month off because of pain (you know it's painful when it hurts to play a laptop game lol) then had to quit after returning after that month because of kidney problems and finally decided after getting out of the hospital that I was going for a sort of fresh start...went to usW9 (albeit started about a month and some late) and picking it up from here...

DeletedUser1092

Well, a long time ago, an ad popped up and blocked a button on a webpage that i was trying to get to. That ad is what caused me to get AdBlocker. Thad ad..was an ad for TW2. And thus, here i am. Just started on Juval ^_^ my overall second world.

DeletedUser1011

I used to play evony then found out they were copyrighting WoW and getting sued so I looked for a new game and found this one.
I do love this game to.

DeletedUser

Used too play tw1 back in the day... 3-4 years ago. As I'm a really hard gamer I just sometimes go around adding 2 to the end of whatever game i've got and see if there's a secondary, poof found tw2. Here I am. LET'S ROLL!

DeletedUser335

Played TW1 but was more of a speed player played when i had time like i remember speed realms closed like everyday for another to open or something was great... Now there not even worlds that has X2 speed or anything and Friday-Sunday I dont really have time for this so note to everyone attack me on them days ;)

DeletedUser

Been playing FoE for 3+ yrs. It wasn't until I saw my first InnoGamesTV episode that I learned that there were more games. After trying Grepolis and not getting it, I started Elvenar. Not as active as FoE (can not attack other players) The West was also boring for me. I then tried TW2 and have only been playing for a month now and am liking it.

DeletedUser

I play these Innogames all the time, i played Grepolis well still do then played forge of empires then tribal wars then Tribal wars 2 then i tried the west it sucked.