• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How much each person in a tribe donates.

DeletedUser

- It would be easier for me to see who is leeching off the tribe.
- The donation ranking is completely bugged(Last weeks donations are 0 for everyone).
- Honor points don't do anything and they don't update aswell(only a few people have 1 honor point if any)
- I'd like to see how much I donate, it would feel good to see me growing my tribe.

DeletedUser

The honor points for me on every world have been updating the only thing that doesn't seem to update is last weeks donations, but I simply look at honor points to see who donated in the past till it gets fixed.
Considering that honor points are donation points just the total number of donation points including the current weeks.
Some players aren't leeching they just play off their phones and tablets and simply can't donate yet till that gets fixed.

DeletedUser

Does it update on Juval too? That's the world I play on.

DeletedUser

Does it update on Juval too? That's the world I play on.
It does for me. So far all honor points get updated, the only thing that isn't updating is last weeks donations but like I said we just use the honor points to get an idea since it's the total amount of donation points.