• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How to defend against sabotage?

DeletedUser

Just had 22 incomming this mornign to 1 city, How did you think making this skill? When the guys has 30 cities and full def and just using this as an attack? I cant def against.. I almost want support or devlopers to answer this. Couse you got have a chance to defend against this. You can def 5 rest is just making village open for as many cities you got more or less. That you could not forsee this from the beginning is a miracle.

DeletedUser

Sir, I cannot understand what you are saying.

If you are trying to say that some opponent is sending a large number of enemies to one city, then sorry. That's part of the game, and always has been.

If you are saying something else, please say what it is you have a problem with, preferably slowly and with well-thought out grammar.

Also, this probably isn't the best place to put your complaint.

DeletedUser

Ohh sry for the grammar, SIR, English is not my native language so pls. You might wanna talk swedish? So i can correct you? But i dont know why you complain due to the grammar? That was not the issue here. It was you got to have a chance to defend against this kind of attacks. Should i say sir after or before that line? mr pro,grammar, sir.

DeletedUser

I apologize. I did not know this. I also apologize if I offended you with the use of "sir".

Back to the point: large swarms of attacks are not against the rules. The best form of defense is to spend all your resources, move out units and wait the attack out. If the attack contains nobles, I know that sniping seems to work well in TW I. Sniping consists of sending your units out, then recalling them in such a way that they will return around the end of the noble train.

I'm not 100% professional at this, though, so you may want a more advanced player to help.

DeletedUser

The attack i can defend me from. Its the spy-sabotages.. You can def maybe 5 waves. Then all villige is free to sabotges.

DeletedUser

Yah vs 20 - 25 attacks. good luck. Its 0 chance to def against 15-20 of them.

DeletedUser

I think he is saying that it is far to easy to kill defending spies, and if that is what he is saying I agree. perhaps there should be a support function for spies so at least your tribe could help you out

Tokano

Not a Mod
Well, with one of the last updates they made it so even when the village has 0 spies in it to defend, the attackers still get checked as if there are spies there to defend the place. So the best you can do is keep your spies fully stocked at all times and try to organize with your tribe to either a) Sabotage the offending players or b) plan an op centered around the offending players and take out their villages.

The spies have been nerfed a ton since the beginning of the game. It went from 1 spy was needed for sabotage missions to 3. It went from clearing out the spies in the village and having a free shot to having them get battle checked anyway even when there are no defending spies in the village.

To be honest, I think sabotage spies have been nearly rendered useless unless sent in mass waves by entire tribes anyway.

DeletedUser

Its just so brooken and to easy to success with them. You have 5 chances to defend against it and if you have 20 incomming there is no way there is going to def against a masswave. Your not even getting an oppertunity. I still think the spies should cost atleast 50% or the resources they ruin for the other player. Couse as it is now, people dont build trebs or Berzerks no more. Just those. So its needed to get either harder to succed and not based on the spies in your village. like 20-30%. Its like 100% now if you have not got spies in your village. Even if it sais low it aint that low.

And since that thing is built in another building it should be a cost (like making berzerks and trebs) Couse you do not get those for free in that building.

DeletedUser725

If you want to have some semblance of reality then as consecutive spies come in the defenses should be aroused making it harder for incoming spies to succeed. Then after some refractory period the citizens alertness to incoming spies would begin decreasing as the populace became more complacent. Making the effectiveness of spies dynamic in this fashion adds much more of a skill factor in how you use your spies versus just a mass invasion of army ants. Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Well, with one of the last updates they made it so even when the village has 0 spies in it to defend, the attackers still get checked as if there are spies there to defend the place. So the best you can do is keep your spies fully stocked at all times and try to organize with your tribe to either a) Sabotage the offending players or b) plan an op centered around the offending players and take out their villages.

The spies have been nerfed a ton since the beginning of the game. It went from 1 spy was needed for sabotage missions to 3. It went from clearing out the spies in the village and having a free shot to having them get battle checked anyway even when there are no defending spies in the village.

To be honest, I think sabotage spies have been nearly rendered useless unless sent in mass waves by entire tribes anyway.

Good luck with out having any spies in your village with mass attack of sabs the update helps if you have spies but if you are out of deff. spies good luck i have been on both sides of the stick on this one. Them being "Nerfed" is B>S> if you dont have any spies in the target village. If you would like to see the reports and time lines i can provide them, for both ways.:( Leveling a village is not that hard with 150-200 sabs :eek:

DeletedUser

Good luck with out having any spies in your village with mass attack of sabs the update helps if you have spies but if you are out of deff. spies good luck i have been on both sides of the stick on this one. Them being "Nerfed" is B>S> if you dont have any spies in the target village. If you would like to see the reports and time lines i can provide them, for both ways.:( Leveling a village is not that hard with 150-200 sabs :eek:
Atleast endgame is possible now

DeletedUser1260

Hello LGLynx,
I read what you are asking and the situation as you are stating is that you are being Sabotaged by a player that has all Defense troops. This player is only using Sabotage as a way of attack.
The game now allows for not only your spies to help protect your village but that if you put your Tavern to level 15 it will give your village the Home Guard feature. This makes even the ordinary citizens in your village guard against spies. Hope this helps everyone. Anymore questions pop in here and we are more than happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

Yes and it was corrected lmao Thank you read and double read. :oops:

Rookie mistake 2 demerits :p

DeletedUser1260

I agree I should have read it twice. I recognize I am not perfect but it is great to have a team to watch my back.:D

DeletedUser255

The Homeguard certainly benefits those able to spend crowns as research that is bought is permanent, where as Tavern level 15 is required for homeguard to be active. Once a sab gets through to that Tavern the rest that follow will decimate a village.
I think it is interesting that a feature has added a few ways, I can think of, to explore a strategy that can only be explored by purchasing the research.

DeletedUser

LVL 15 ( home guard) does not help unless you have spies to defend. I have the reports to prove. once you have a spy then will protect against the next sab. and your spy will die. Then you are open until you get a new one in your village.