• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How to Report a Bug and Check Status on Your Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1179

What do I do in this section?

Want to make a difference to the game quality? This section concentrates on reporting and testing bugs by the community. The confirmed reported issues will be delegated to the development team for processing. We greatly appreciate your contributions and are looking forward to working, posting and testing any game issues!

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible:

1. Bug description: (for example how, when and where the bug occurs, add screenshots when possible).
2. Browser and version: (for example Firefox 25.0)
3. Realm: (for example World 1)

Also: Only 1 issue per topic please!Before you report an issue make sure you have search the forums to make sure you are not posting the same issue as someone else!

Issue levels explained:
  • Not a bug: This issue has been diagnosed to not be a problem.
  • Duplicate: This issue has already been reported by another player, and will be processed in the according thread.
  • Investigating: The bug-support team has read the thread and is looking for evidence to confirm the issue.
  • Cannot reproduce: Though this issue is a problem, we cannot reproduce the bug. Please post more relevant information for our QA team to analyze.
  • Confirmed: The issue could be recreated by the bug-support team, and is waiting to be passed on to the developers.
  • Reported: The issue was passed on to the developers. A fix will most likely come with the next update.
  • Fixed: The issue is now fixed.
Important: If you are experiencing graphics bugs (can't scroll, images missing, etc.) first step, before reporting, is to clear your cache and cookies. If you don't know how to clear your cache and cookies there are numerous tutorials on YouTube on how to do it for each browser.

If that doesn't solve your problem then you should report it on the forums or via ticket (it is advised to do it via forum rather then tickets).

What should I do if the bug affects my game play in a way where I can't continue playing?

As a temporary solution we would advise that you try another browser until the issue is resolved.

Thank you very much for your time and dedication. We are glad we can offer a bridge between the developers and the community and are certain this will improve the future game-play and quality of Tribal Wars 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.