• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

I am back

DeletedUser1376

the world is so small now days. I hope I can see some of my old tribe mates . drop in and say hey .

DeletedUser1376

no I haven't formed the alliance back most of the council no longer plays or are on other servers

DeletedUser2736

I was thinking about coming back... but then I saw this (see pic)! really.png
Guys what is even the point? you need a solid 3 or 4 way fight for this game to make any sense, id settle for a 1v1... this is just painful to watch!

DeletedUser1376

most boring server ever I can not lie
we have yet to lose a village and 5 tribes have started an alliance against us . one of their players is crying about fakes . EN server is still popping though

DeletedUser2967

Crying and providing constructive criticism against a mechanic within the game are 2 different things. You may not agree with me, but having balance within a game is critical to its survival. From what I've read over the forums for the last couple weeks is that since this game has gone to pay to win, they've lost a majority of their player base. Reasons for this, well you've guessed it, balance. Without balance, a game does not survive and ends up being dead, just like it pretty much is now. What I am doing is suggesting a change that could be made to bring more balance to the game. Ultimately, it is up to the developers to make that decision, but my opinion is no less than yours.

DeletedUser2967

Yes, they are necessary. I agree with you on that. But there must be some kind of way to balance the fact that fake attacks can be spammed at virtually no cost at all.

DeletedUser1376

man all those poor dead rams and you call that no cost lol

DeletedUser2967

I said "virtually" which does not mean "literally". A few minutes to produce a few rams to spam at a few villages versus a few hours to send spies and coordinate with others to also send spies to different villages. Yeah, not balanced. Whereas if you had to spend a few hours to build the rams to send those fake attacks then it would cost you just as much time as it does those on the receiving end of those fake attacks. Of course, you can speed that process up by dumping more money into the game, but at least it would cost you something as opposed to, again, virtually no costs at all.

DeletedUser1376

easy man you only have what 3 villages to defend and you are already so stressed out have your mate give you a massage or something

DeletedUser2736

not sure what's the problem with fakes, if they send you some send some back.... The problem in this world is just the self destruction by the player base, at this point we need to collude engineer an interesting fight... or just move into the new world =D and hope the same thing doesn't happen!

DeletedUser1376

Im waiting on domination world which should be any day now so I will just take the easy and boring win in this world

the wolf king

Spearman
weldon, good to see you again, i see a few familiar faces in eilean donan, i see you resurrected our old tribe OSK, now if only jb could reach out to poopy and have him get back on. Although i still prefer the original name the sesame street killers lol, ill see you guys in world.

Last edited: