• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

I Nominate Myself As Moderator

MiniMouse

Spearman
best detective ever, more to say: he made the culprit admitted himself cheating by using his mod power to delete the top 2 tribes. Don't remember exactly what he said to the cheater but here is what I can recall from my mind:

IWC: you are caught cheating red handed.
Management the mod: what are you talking about? blah blah blah, (same as what he usually told other players who accused him cheating).
IWC: you at least should pretend like you are defending other villages.
Management the mod: don't try to accuse me, I can stop playing if you want.
IWC: yes, please!

several minutes later, the #1 and the #3 tribes got deleted by mod tool. Tokano obviously did not do this, he is the only mod of this realm. Ok, who did the dirty work? How can they do that if security is not an issue here? Did Management the mod do it? How can he? Did he really cheat? etc. I leave all for you guys to answer yourself and decide.

Don't delete my comments here, INNO.

I.C. Weiner

Spearman
So...I had suspected M of cheating for quite some time...but I proved it yesterday. I also messaged him that I caught him and he must have raged and somehow deleted both NRU and Lost Boys lol... He is now banned if you look at his forum profile status.

fun time

Berserker
I.C. Weiner new name is I.C Management. Noobs R us has hired him to be are mod.

keep talking crap in game LOL

Last edited:

princessnoel

Spearman
best detective ever, more to say: he made the culprit admitted himself cheating by using his mod power to delete the top 2 tribes. Don't remember exactly what he said to the cheater but here is what I can recall from my mind:

IWC: you are caught cheating red handed.
Management the mod: what are you talking about? blah blah blah, (same as what he usually told other players who accused him cheating).
IWC: you at least should pretend like you are defending other villages.
Management the mod: don't try to accuse me, I can stop playing if you want.
IWC: yes, please!

several minutes later, the #1 and the #3 tribes got deleted by mod tool. Tokano obviously did not do this, he is the only mod of this realm. Ok, who did the dirty work? How can they do that if security is not an issue here? Did Management the mod do it? How can he? Did he really cheat? etc. I leave all for you guys to answer yourself and decide.

Don't delete my comments here, INNO.

No, he's not the only mod of this realm. Ashley was also a mod of this realm. I'm not saying this to accuse either of them or being a cheater.

Tokano

Not a Mod
No, he's not the only mod of this realm. Ashley was also a mod of this realm. I'm not saying this to accuse either of them or being a cheater.
There is a difference between moderators and community managers though. Which, I think, is the point Fun Time was more or less making.

ImRachet

Swordsman
They take away his in-game admin mod status? If not the forums don’t mean shit. He can still fuck with the in-game.