• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Idea: Artifacts of God

DeletedUser3013

I remember seeing soneone suggest something about different gods giving you special bonuses, which I found dumb, for this game and I had an idea of something similar but it stays with the overall theme of this game.

This game is set in medieval times of Europe, which was largely Christian/Catholic. If a lot of people want like special bonuses I thought maybe like artifacts of god and they will be called Holy Artifacts or something. These special artifacts will give out special bonuses (similar to Grepolis but Christian) and maybe the only way to get them is through the church building or maybe academy?

This was just an idea I had when I saw it just let me know what you guys think about it.

Elements

Nobleman
Dont ever say that again. I am christian (go ahead make fun) and saying something like this pisses me off, so to speak. The Holy Land is no joke and is a sacred place, so please do not degrade it to just a piece of land to conquer. Just saying be careful of what you say with religion and whatnot, it could hurt someone.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Dont ever say that again. I am christian (go ahead make fun) and saying something like this pisses me off, so to speak. The Holy Land is no joke and is a sacred place, so please do not degrade it to just a piece of land to conquer. Just saying be careful of what you say with religion and whatnot, it could hurt someone.
You're forgetting that I'm also a Christian.
One of the major goals of early latin Catholic Christianity during the First Crusade was to conquer Jerusalem, which they did.

But, you know, I guess we can avoid historical jokes.