• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Idea for a More Diverse Game

DeletedUser

So a couple days ago I was talking to my tribemates about how there is not much diversity between players in the game and I have an idea of how to deal with this. Kinda like how the hall of orders has three different orders that each give different bonuses, I was thinking at the start of the game people could choose one of three factions and this would not affect who you could join in a tribe with or anything. But lets say that each faction would each have two unique units one infantry and one mounted and maybe have one production bonus and one thing they don't produce as well. This would add more diversity between players in the game and force different strategies and make the market more important to players. Hopefully that all makes sense.

DeletedUser

Interesting idea. Thank you very much for sharing. I love diversity in all games. I'll make sure the devs look at this.

DeletedUser

Thanks for taking a look at it obviously its pretty basic idea right now but it could get fleshed out a fair bit.