• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

In Active players going barb?

DeletedUser81

So guys I have been looking around me at all these 50 odd point villages asking my self, self when do these go barb because lets face it I want bigger farms .... that and I wana rule my home province .... so anyone know how long it takes an inactive to go barb?

DeletedUser

According to the beta forums they should go barb after 14 days except that feature is broken/not implemented. So whenever they fix the game. Since it is not related to pay features don't expect anything soon.

DeletedUser

SechulLath;n479 said:
According to the beta forums they should go barb after 14 days except that feature is broken/not implemented. So whenever they fix the game. Since it is not related to pay features don't expect anything soon.

Lol, pretty much.

I was wondering the same thing.

DeletedUser

I would have so many farms if they already went babr so sad

DeletedUser73

I agree. I got 3 people around me and we are all trying to farm 4 barbvilles. But yet, we have like 20 inactive villages around us.

DeletedUser

Why can't you farm inactive villages? Sorry to ask, new to TW2, but when I played in World 7 years back farming inactives (or anyone that didn't have L20 walls and 10k def troops) was standard practice.

DeletedUser

Mostly because inactive players will never grow like barbs will. And I think they keep a certain amount of resources held back? I don't know, but it seems like TW2 came with a built in Hiding spot (or whatever it was called in TW1), but I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

ah, got it, that makes sense then, I guess I'll just have to farm active players til those go barb and start growing