• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inactive villages are not turning into barbarians

DeletedUser

After 36 days since the opening of Castel Del Monte, no villages have turned into barbarians, even 51 point villages that have been inactive since day 1.

As players noble barbarian villages, there are areas with no places to farm. Having no new barbarian villages appear has a huge impact on the game, and yet it should be a relatively simple fix.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that is a known bug which should have been fixed already. I'm really sorry about this, I'll try talking with the developers again to have it fixed asap.

DeletedUser

I wish I could say 'yes', but I don't have any news about this problem. I promise you that if I hear anything new, I'll post it right away.

DeletedUser216

My world is still having this problem. Castel Del Monte has provinces with players that have 4 villages, and still have 51 point villages in the province.

DeletedUser

For something that would only take a few hours to fix, it will have more impact on the game than anything else they could be working on.

DeletedUser198

Ya seems like it should be a real easy fix, along with making sure the province boundaries are correct.

Colonel A

Spearman
I understood that the reason that the in-actives do not automatically convert to Barbarian Villages after x-number of days is because those players still have unspent crowns. Fact or Fiction?

DeletedUser583

I understood that the reason that the in-actives do not automatically convert to Barbarian Villages after x-number of days is because those players still have unspent crowns. Fact or Fiction?

That makes sense. Anyhow in emertige forum I was told that this bug wasn't important and probably won't be fixed. IN my opinion since it hasn't been fixed people are growing slower, but it is causing war(s). No one wants to capture a low level village i.e. 57. It also causes a tension and fighting over (rare?) resources.lol. HOWEVER, if these inactive do turn to barbs there will be a great jump in farming and these wars wont be dragged out (not to sound bad but it feels like I'm Hitler and the Nazi party! a war on every front and spreading thin....)

DeletedUser465

World 1 knows your pain, as they never wanted to ally against omerta, join or die was a real thing. Might become a thing on that server as well. However everyone hugging and holding hands in the same tribe gets boring fast and something will happen to spark a new conflict