• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

inactives turning into Barbs

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if/when this is going to start happening. There are a lot of provinces with no active players in them. I know the level of the barb villages is roughly equal to the average number of points in a province. So, If they are going to change it would make since to take a village in one of these areas so that if/when all the inactives turn barb all the barbs will grow to about the size of my village. If they will stay as inactive and not go barb then the barbs would only grow to about 1/10 (or less) of my village size since all the other player villages only have about 51 points which would make moving into that province kind of useless at this point.

I will hopefully be making my first noble today and have been trying to plan out a good strategy but that is hard to do if I don't know what is going to happen with all of the inactive in the next few weeks. I don't mind taking the time to build up a village from 51 points if it means I will have a bunch of decent sized bards to raid in a short time but it isn't worth it if I get that village to 1000 points and all the barbs are around 100-125 points. I would be better off going after players in more established provinces if that is the case.

DeletedUser394

If you look at some of the 2nd Village Provinces, new barbs have spawned to fill up the province. Now there is a bigger advantage to those with the 2nd Village Quest as they have on avg more barbs now. Even though the barbs start at 51pts but are growing pretty fast, while I look at 51pt inactive players :(

DeletedUser

How much longer are you and people like you going to qq about that 2nd village lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
It's a known issue that inactive players are not turning into barbs. We have no timeline for a fix, but the developers are well aware of the issue since I keep bringing it up every other day.

DeletedUser

Hi Tokano. Sorry to bother you but is there any update on inactive players turning into barbarian villages? I know it's on the radar to be fixed but since it's been awhile since the last update I was wondering if you could give us some intel on the progress. Thanks for your time!

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hi Tokano. Sorry to bother you but is there any update on inactive players turning into barbarian villages? I know it's on the radar to be fixed but since it's been awhile since the last update I was wondering if you could give us some intel on the progress. Thanks for your time!

Unfortunately, I still do not have a timeline for a fix on this issue yet. This is something I won't know the answer to till you guys do unfortunately. Even though I complain about this every other day, the only news I received about it is that the developers changed it to a higher priority. Which could mean it went from low to medium or from medium to high. Like I said, I won't know till the announcement is posted in the forums.

DeletedUser

Thanks Tokano! Any update is good to hear. I understand that you wont have a date until the players have one as well since it is a fix that would have to either hotfixed or updated in a patch, which would both take time to implement into the game once it's been solved. Thanks for your time!

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ No problem.
Just keep an eye on the announcements. I'm sure you guys will see it there before I do.

DeletedUser583

^^ No problem.
Just keep an eye on the announcements. I'm sure you guys will see it there before I do.
Dont lie you never sleep! You might be the one posing it o_O...jk ....I too hope it will be soon..trust me when it happens i will be screaming HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

DeletedUser

Any update on this? It would be really good to see all those useless villages turn barb.

DeletedUser406

It would also be nice if that 7k village with a complete defense in it wouldn't be at 30% morale and become a barb so I could take it lol

DeletedUser413

I agree, It would be nice if after 30 days of inactivity a players villages would turn barb. I just do not see that as something that will happen.

DeletedUser270

Any updates? Haven't heard anything since it was announced in the update. Just curious......

DeletedUser465

I believe the timer was 30 days to go barb from inactive but I can't say for sure, I just feel I saw that somewhere.

DeletedUser255

I believe the developers are exploring a different system for villages turning barb.

It should be considered that inactive players are waged war upon by the barbarians who begin working to slowly assimilate player villages into the grey collective. Once a player has entered the inactive 30 day period they would enter what I can only assume is some kind of lottery that randomly selects villages to turn grey with the accounts that have been dead the longest the most likely to lose villages.
In this sense, accounts can slowly deplete over time without being fully removed and should a player ever decide to return, ,they may be able to log in and reclaim any villages not yet returned to the barbarian horde.

DeletedUser

It does sound interesting, stops the game from turning 100 cities into barbs in one day