• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inactives

DeletedUser

A few days back, inactives in many provinces turned Barb. I was assuming this happened after X days of inactivity; however, nothing has turned Barb since then. How does this work?

DeletedUser

30 days, maybe the code was SUPPOSe to be active in the first place (cool even said thecode was being withheld) but some turned anyway, they might have turned it off since

DeletedUser

Yeah, that would make sense. It definitely was run at less than 30 days for a short time. Not something to get all upset about, but does give a fairly significant advantage to those nearer to the core as their inactive went Barb earlier than 30 days. In any case, it is what it is :). Just wanted to know. Thanks for the explanation.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that would make sense. It definitely was run at less than 30 days for a short time. Not something to get all upset about, but does give a fairly significant advantage to those nearer to the core as their inactive went Barb earlier than 30 days. In any case, it is what it is :). Just wanted to know. Thanks for the explanation.
With is tha negated by a bunch of noobs landing next to max barbs

DeletedUser275

yeah, right after the inactives in my provinces went barb, a bunch of new players spawned next to me. I kinda feel bad for them. I would hate to spawn in the same province as a guy with 100k+ points. might as well just restart.

DeletedUser534

I'd wait a week to restart as you would just get thrown back in the core.

DeletedUser465

Yeah world 7 is not a place for new players anymore, with the rim being literally on top of AoD and DCS lol

DeletedUser534

It's really a death trap for new players, will suck the fun out of the world fast.