• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Incentive to expand and control territory

• Thread starter DeletedUser1990
  • Start date

DeletedUser1990

I'm fairly new to TW2 so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but one thing that bothers me currently is that there doesn't seem to be much incentive to expand and take over other provinces. The faith bonus from having church in another province is an obvious benefit but it seems to me that the player who builds every village in the same area is a lot better fortified than someone who spread out across half the world.

My proposal is to implement some kind of benefit to controlling a province. For instance if a tribe controls a majority of a province then all members of that tribe then get a resource income increase or morale boost or something that benefits the tribe as whole like a boost to the donation bar.

I would like to see more mechanics involving the provinces because they dont seem to do very much at the moment except give a pointless little ranking table.

DeletedUser

Aye, there is not much reward in it yet aside from the safety it provides and the taunting renames you can do, however it is hopeful in the near future as kingdom and fortress rolls out the advantage of owning a province come with it.