• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Incoming attack thwarted, but loyality dropped

DeletedUser720

scenario: village is attacked and defender wins and has a surplus of surviving troops. Attacker included a noble, which was killed, yet loyality dropped. Why? Should not loyality stay at pre attack level since noble did not survive?

DeletedUser

I've seen this occurring as well. Can we get an answer to this?

DeletedUser255

I asked about this a long time ago and apparently there is a minute chance of loyalty still dropping. An intended difference to the original game.

DeletedUser

I asked about this a long time ago and apparently there is a minute chance of loyalty still dropping. An intended difference to the original game.
Is it bad i understood "We don't have a clue how this happens"

DeletedUser720

I'll post to support. See if they can provide an official response, or yell at me again for putting in a ticket.

DeletedUser61

I'll post to support. See if they can provide an official response, or yell at me again for putting in a ticket.
I have checked your tickets and not 1 time a support disagreed with you Iblis. If you have an issue submit a ticket which you have done so however if you fail to answer with the required additional information where can we begin? Please do not make false accusations.

DeletedUser

So.. in thoery, i can send 30 nobles on atk to one city and possibly conquer it???