• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Not a Bug Incorrect Attack Modifier

DeletedUser

Bug description: Attacking another village in my province (Church built for me, no church for enemy) is giving the incorrect attack modifier, resulting in higher losses than should be. Instead of their defense modifier being reduced by 50% (no church), my attack modifier is set to 70% (Instead of 110% as I am in a province where I have a church, and using Grandmaster).

Final modifiers from report:

Me: 70%
Defender: 190%

Instead of:

Me: 110%
Defender: 100%

Browser and version:
Not Browser Specific

Realm:
US World 9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Morale added to your attacking troops as you hit them. Morale plays no effect in defense modifier.

DeletedUser

Morale added to your attacking troops as you hit them. Morale plays no effect in defense modifier.

Edited post to correctly explain the issue. Was stating Morale just because, not having to do with defensive or attacking modifier.

That being said the scenario is this:

I have a church in the province, the defender has no church or chapel as I have destroyed them. Defender has level 20 wall. With no church or chapel the 200% modifier from the wall should be 100%. It is instead 190%.

Since I have a church in the province, my base modifier should be 100%. Add grandmaster to that, so 110%. I am attacking at only 70%.

DeletedUser

Well 190% defense is a lvl 18 wall, did u send rams to damage it?

DeletedUser

Well 190% defense is a lvl 18 wall, did u send rams to damage it?

No, I did not, and the spy report is showing Level 20 wall (Multiple reports, not a countermeasure incorrectly showing level 20 when it is 18). Again the issue is not with the wall, Level 20 wall should be 200%, fine, but the lack of a church in the province should be reducing the defense modifier by 50%, which would bring his total defense modifier to 100%, not 190%.

DeletedUser

When u put ur mouse over the multipler, a small tooltip box with info shoulds up
In it is 3 or 4 numbers, which explain the modifier, what the numbers in it?

DeletedUser

Well than he has a church? xD

Again spy report says otherwise, and it is his last village standing. Killed his chapel in his first village. But say even in theory he had a church, that shouldn't be giving me a 70% attack modifier when I also have a church in the province.

When u put ur mouse over the multipler, a small tooltip box with info shoulds up
In it is 3 or 4 numbers, which explain the modifier, what the numbers in it?

Faith: 100%, Morale: 56%, Luck: 7%, Officer: 110%

DeletedUser

Alright, see your morale on him is 56, so that is YOUR troops hitting him for 56% base attack
(100 % * 56% * 107%) + 10% = 70% you got.

His numbers? though i imagine he had 90% wall, and 100% faith = 190%
He rebuilt his church and only had an 18 wall :/

DeletedUser

Alright, see your morale on him is 56, so that is YOUR troops hitting him for 56% base attack
(100 % * 56% * 107%) + 10% = 70% you got.

His numbers? though i imagine he had 90% wall, and 100% faith = 190%
He rebuilt his church and only had an 18 wall :/

Well that explains it I guess, though makes very little sense. Appreciated. Guess attack modifier is "working" as it should be.

DeletedUser

It cuz you were so much bigger than him, probably cuz you robbed his cities that ur troops suffered, as far as the wall level, dont even bother looking at reports with red blood drops, just keep sending spies till it green.