• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Instant troop recruitment (Crowns)

DeletedUser116

Whenever I hit the Crowns instant recruit in the barracks it just buys the recruitment no prompt or price pop-up. I hit it assuming it would pop up with the price and I could decide but nothing it just bought it with 300+ crowns.
I am using Chrome Browser 38.0.2125.111
US Alnwich

DeletedUser71

Yeah it doesn't say how much it would be. It buys it for you no matter what. But I do think they should have a pop up so you know how much you're spending before you recruit the units.

DeletedUser

Can someone post a screenshot of what they see in the barracks? In order to buy troops in the barracks it's 50 crowns. To reroll the troops you see, it should cost 10 crowns.

DeletedUser

I also see the price of the offered troops and have a bar offering the opportunity to reroll for 10 crowns.

DeletedUser116

I am talking about the instant recruitment not the buy troops at the top.
Or rather the finish que recruitment crown button where your troops are being trained.

k9hPh1g.png

DeletedUser

You'll have to take a screenshot of the finish queue recruitment crown button because I can't find it.

DeletedUser

I think I know what he means. When you have units being made in the barracks there is a bar in the barracks window which shows how long until the troops are done. Next to that bar there is the golden coin for instant recruit.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

I will be passing this to the rest of the team. Thanks for letting us know.