• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue Internal Error at Log-in

DeletedUser2693

I'm not sure what this is, when I log-in an error dialog slides onto the screen stating "Internal Error", then slides out. I am able to log-in, everything seems to work. A few minutes into the session, some kind of error flashes on screen, to fast to read (dialog box has big red flag on left, area behind box has a red tint) but I think it is a lost connection error. I am unable to load reports, dispatch troops, and the resource depot is blank. I restart my browser, get internal error message, etc.
I use Chrome v73.0.3683.75 64-bit (updated today). I have cleared browsing data. Have even rebooted. My realm is Krak de Chevaliers

DeletedUser2702

That problem with the Internal Error is known. It is harmless, and should be removed in the next few days. Just ignore it until it goes away. It should have nothing to do with your lost connection error.

We ARE having some issues with lag and connectivity associated with the last update. We are addressing those issues as fast as possible. I can't promise exact time frames, but I am logging in as we speak, to check some new updates on the test system... Fingers crossed!

DeletedUser2693

Ah, good. Fingers are crossed! Thanks for thew quick response.

DeletedUser2702

We deployed some fixes this morning. We are hopeful that this will improve the game experience significantly.