• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue internal error

stereotyyp

Spearman
Do not worry
gEk8dds.jpg

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation

fun time

Berserker
someone is so going to lose there job.. restart the dam game lol Think how much money been losted

Last edited:

DuoMaxwell

Spearman
is coining really that bad? I mean if Im looking at the maret right the stuff you can do with coins isnt NEARLY as good as the stuff you can do with PP on TW1. looks like with craown i can build stuff faster, add to my queue and buy items.... but unless Im wrong i cant buy resources nor can I build troops faster/instantly. Which in TW21 you cant build troops instantly either but buying reources is a huge game changer... that eliminates the need to farm completely (which is the main "hurdle) the rest is just waiting on building queues and troops queues to finish.

hunglo

Spearman
waiting on building ques and troop ques to finish???? you can use crowns to finish so if you can afford to buy resources then you can que troops then crown them finished

kalight

Spearman
Actually, I think coining is fine, I was just making a joke. There is another thread where they are having a serious conversation about it.