• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is this really fun?

DeletedUser2545

As I´m writing this, 47 of the worlds top 50 players are in the same "masstribe" consisting of a total of 160 (!) players.
I haven´t played in a while, and never on a US server, but this has got to be some kind of record right? Or are US players cowards?
I like this game, but servers like this defeats the whole point of it. Hopefully some players in this masstribe will get bored and find some courage soon, and make this world interesting.

Regards,
Lynxzo

cokky

Berserker
It is not a VP world so most of the top players are not there. Try 30 just opened up and many of the top players are there. lots of smaller tribes(we plan to keep it that way if we can) competition should be good. The vp worlds especially attract players who will do what ever to win especially merge to win and barb to win. Most real players detest this but a few just like to win for a change so to each his/her own. I would rather lose to a better team then win by merging and barb munching.

DeletedUser2483

i suck at this game how i get into JPC...Shhh am hiding...

DeletedUser2316

As I´m writing this, 47 of the worlds top 50 players are in the same "masstribe" consisting of a total of 160 (!) players.
I haven´t played in a while, and never on a US server, but this has got to be some kind of record right? Or are US players cowards?
I like this game, but servers like this defeats the whole point of it. Hopefully some players in this masstribe will get bored and find some courage soon, and make this world interesting.

Regards,
Lynxzo

Well this is rather funny. Go to EN worlds, win there. Win here, or get 20 million DPB trying to hold out against an onslaught. I am not a fan of these VP worlds, but that is just my opinion. The other tribes on this server were/are absolutely terrible. It did not matter that the entire rest of the server were enemies, SYN had no teamwork, no leadership, and quite frankly, no clue. This is not me being egotistical, this is a simple fact, I have never seen a server this bad. Maybe it's just more of a stark contrast coming back from the Euro worlds, idk.

TV has it's share of hangers on, as well. It just so happens that all of SYN basically gave up, it is what it is. I don't like it, but I am more of a mind to put this dead horse to rest.

That being said, the one thing I agree with the mods on here about, nobody is ever going to be happy. You can't please everyone. Play what you want to play, do what you want to do, or move on, plenty to do out there in the world. lol

DeletedUser2158

Seems accurate... either you rollover the enemy team or defend like a mad man in us servers

cokky

Berserker
it is rare that we can get a good competition maybe we going to have to act like we are in high school and just pick teams 1 at a time from the group to get a good fair game. i mean it could be done or just come on and say everyone in a 1/4 of the maps we just hit the random thing and we are on a new team every time. NE NW SE SW tribe names. Bottom line is something needs to be done to make things more balanced and there for fun in the future beating baby seals every time is not fun.

DeletedUser2556

Well this is rather funny. Go to EN worlds, win there. Win here, or get 20 million DPB trying to hold out against an onslaught. I am not a fan of these VP worlds, but that is just my opinion. The other tribes on this server were/are absolutely terrible. It did not matter that the entire rest of the server were enemies, SYN had no teamwork, no leadership, and quite frankly, no clue. This is not me being egotistical, this is a simple fact, I have never seen a server this bad. Maybe it's just more of a stark contrast coming back from the Euro worlds, idk.

TV has it's share of hangers on, as well. It just so happens that all of SYN basically gave up, it is what it is. I don't like it, but I am more of a mind to put this dead horse to rest.

That being said, the one thing I agree with the mods on here about, nobody is ever going to be happy. You can't please everyone. Play what you want to play, do what you want to do, or move on, plenty to do out there in the world. lol

Greetings Matt,

Of course some people would rather join the winner's side that do it themselves, slackers are everywhere. However, don't you think it is a bit overboard the fact that all of the older players are aggregated in the same tribe ? I know its just the dynamic of the game; however its no fun :( !

DeletedUser224

Well, the maximum amount of members that can be in a tribe is 200, sooo... count your blessings?

One of these days, I'd like to get a 20 player tribe going in a (non vp) world.
All of the tribe points going to everything except member limit.
A group of players that.. I'm rambling.

cokky

Berserker
Well, the maximum amount of members that can be in a tribe is 200, sooo... count your blessings?

One of these days, I'd like to get a 20 player tribe going in a (non vp) world.
All of the tribe points going to everything except member limit.
A group of players that.. I'm rambling.

Been there done that have the Tshirt to prove it

NIB--winners of A
and all i got is this
T-shirt

DeletedUser1211

Cokky has totally the wrong strategy if he wants to make money selling T-shirts and mugs to the tribe. Not a big enough market. lol

DeletedUser

Whoever gives me christmas presents will be my favorite player forever