• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

It is ALMOST over guys.

cokky

Berserker
currently we are at 62% of the top 10. I want to praise a few "enemies" for there good play Cornflakes and Kruush Well played guys even though you came out on the losing side also most of the top people in the "coalition to stop HI." some of you guys could use some pointers on advanced play but you got the basics down and provided great training for other people both in your alliances and in others. I realize it can be frustrating losing but just like any sport there can only be one team winning the stuper bowl. Even though you played well. We have all been there the sabo thing is a bit in bad taste as is the excessive barb taking but that is consistent with any team that losses so dont dwell on it if ppl make fun of you for that it is like throwing the clipboard after a frustrating play. Move on play better learn and most of all GG look forward to meeting some of you either with or against on future worlds.

Note to mods will follow up in the next 2 weeks when we reach 70 might be sooner if the pace continues as is. Then of course at 80,.

DeletedUser1487

Ya congrats all you "HI" tribesman, great job! Solid tribe, winners from the start.

cokky

Berserker
Thanks for your dedication dear. Its easy for me to be dedicated takes a very special person to watch over a mostly dead forum. We need to work on that I will try to bring a group of actual really talented TW2 ppl to get a thread started to actually speak truth to myth on most of the elite TW2 play. We are suffering through a plethora of average good players and a dearth of real talented ones. Once upon a time there was many many elite players that where good at all 3 major phases of the game now it seems there is people good at mid game end game or new worlds but few that have mastered all 3 phases. Seems there is a huge group of only good at world start people who do not adapt and hence have issues getting a really good phase 2 going. This is the funnest part of the game when the map wrestling is actually back and forth and requires the team building part of the game to excel. We can do better but people have to put pride behind them and realize they somehow where not born with the knowledge on how to actually play such a game. Petty hate and drama is over dividing our community into to many haters. We can not afford to lose players to apathy at the rate we are and survive as a game. Losing a world does not mean you should hate everyone on the team that beat you some of my best teammates have come from losing tribes that learned how to play by the losing side of the sword and appreciated winning a lot more then others that had done it many times. Hoping for better things in the future.

DeletedUser1179

aww thank you :) I do like the way you think...LOL Hopefully with players like yourself we can create great things in the future. ;)

cokky

Berserker
Update 10 days in from When i notified we went from 62 then to 74 now. No mergers of note either a few players here and there came from smaller tribes but no merge to win and no more players may join till we pass 80.. So dont ask no easy 200 crowns (sorry guys dont worry tax refund season is coming) figure a good week for the last 6% but i could be wrong these guys are pretty motivated and running out of food fast.

DeletedUser626

Hey Kiki can we get a formal % count from you guys as to what it currently is at?