• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Jhin's Extensive Guide to Tribal Wars 2 (Official Approved Content)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2982
  • Start date

DeletedUser2982

HI. YES. HELLO.

I am Jhin - a sort of savior figure in this burning shipwreck that is the addiction to this cruel game that we all share. And also the best player in this game's history, don't @ me if you think otherwise because I don't care.

I wrote a fairly extensive guide (57 pages and still in progress, there should be over 100 with the complete product) last year. It covers all sorts of content to a good level, and is undoubtedly a worthwhile read for beginners and veterans alike. It also informs the reader of all sorts of external content (such as stats sites, simulators and other calculation tools) that can help with gameplay. Scripts are not included and are not supported by me - keep them out of this thread.

This guide has recently been approved by the game's representatives, who have kindly offered to spread the word about it even more to give a boost to the game's community and to increase the average player's skill level, hopefully filling the top ranks with some replacements for all the wannabes I've smacked.

You might think that 57 pages is too much, but with how much time you (we) nolifes spend on this game, a few minutes of extra reading a day won't do you any harm. Read it, and you'll see benefit.

Here's a link to the guide: Jhin's Extensive Guide to Tribal Wars 2

Here's the table of contents:

f19cb8affca3ba5105200296b8697a0c.png

ENJOY. Any sort of suggestions and feedback are appreciated, but I don't care for what you think of my ego. Thanks <3

Vivienne55

Axeman
I actually stumbled across this little gem on the EN server forum a few months back. I skimmed a little bit of it and thought it was quality work, so thank you for doing this. It's a helpful contribution to the game many of us have grown to love and despise. Thank you for sharing it here as well.

Elements

Nobleman
For some reason mine won't load when I click on the link. Internet connection is fine, does it work on mobile? I have seen snippets from it from other players posting screenshots and I must say that I am extremely impressed.

DeletedUser2982

For some reason mine won't load when I click on the link. Internet connection is fine, does it work on mobile? I have seen snippets from it from other players posting screenshots and I must say that I am extremely impressed.
I don't recommend using mobile to view Google docs, but if you have to I guess you can do it just to get the text within the guide. Just keep in mind that images and formatting are more than likely to get ruined.
Alternatively try a different browser, gmail account or see this page for the thorough troubleshooting.

Lol Jhin what are you doing here ;) But yes Inno should put this guide in the game to offer to read a guide rather than the dinky 30sec tutorial
hi :)

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol Jhin what are you doing here ;) But yes Inno should put this guide in the game to offer to read a guide rather than the dinky 30sec tutorial
Lol, maybe one day. But today isn't that day.
We'll just have to content ourselves with doing the best we can at the moment. :)

ImRachet

Swordsman
I don't recommend using mobile to view Google docs, but if you have to I guess you can do it just to get the text within the guide. Just keep in mind that images and formatting are more than likely to get ruined.
Alternatively try a different browser, gmail account or see this page for the thorough troubleshooting.

hi :)

You shouldn’t use mobile. However if you only play mobile, the best way to view this is to download google docs before you open it(choose to open with google docs).