• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Just Reviewing Some Previous Worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser2316
  • Start date

DeletedUser2316

This is likely a non-starter for Inno, and I'm sure it will piss some people off...but regarding Gwen....

For early world Gwen rounds, is it possible to change the rewards for that day? I.e. scale the rewards to the point where the world is?

I have been scrolling back, and I am all for coiners having an advantage in this game, money talks. It is also possible to hang in there, and even win against coiners, so it isn't too huge an advantage, in most cases.

That being said...

To be able to blast away at the wheel of sexy time and come away with 6 nobles a week or less into a world, tends to skew the outcome. Hell, Gwen isn't even available on mobile, so you have to get a co-op, or login from a PC to get to shoot the damn things.

Now again, that money should be able to get you a boatload of resources, a main building upgrade, etc...but some of these rewards are too much for the early game.

1 noble can be a game changer for folks new to this game, getting 3, 6, 9, 12 nobles for free (even when you have to get coins for them in turn eventually), makes things damn near impossible for new people, and a real drag even for veterans.

Just my worthless .02.

DeletedUser2158

ye I agree with eventide. Some coiners like RIP dont even have to farm to get nobles. They just need to wait for the next gwen game.. you should remove the refill feature

DeletedUser2228

Actually that sounds like a sensible idea. Kiki will have to review it and ask about it. Thank you for your feedback! ;)
MEEOW!!! makes me want to like cats more

OH, and i somewhat agree. dont take away the refill but maybe take away Nobles from the wheel. Make everybody get them the good ole fashion way

cokky

Berserker
i know what you mean i only log on to see what pic she will post next
MEEOW!!! makes me want to like cats more

how ever on subject here i think removing the refill is a reasonable compromise. The amount of money gained from it for inno is not worth the abuse/balance issue.

DeletedUser2228

i think she is tired of me posting things like that. i havent heard a word from her for a few. Either she is debating on a ban for old Battlegod or likes it and possibly trying to get another good picture for these old weary eyes..:)

And refills are a thing to be debated, but if it is Nobles they keep going after for the advantage then take them away and no more advantage. O n the other hand take the nobles away and using the refill would stop a lot of players from spending that money on inno. Then theres the other hand, do away with the wheel all together and there is no advantage for any one.
wait thats three hands....i dont have three hands......all well i borrowed a hand from the old lady.

cokky

Berserker
Cool just pop it in there then Don't sing it bring it.. We will let you know if it was a mistake or not.

cokky

Berserker
It is part of what makes you so great.... No one will ever guess you are an engineer behind that pic.

cokky

Berserker
limited time only... not really my thing to give away identity on line. To many keyboard tough guys and goof balls stalking me from on line games in the past. But will leave it up for 24 hours anyway.