• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Just Reviewing Some Previous Worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser2316
  • Start date

DeletedUser2316

Don't worry Cokky, I'll send some friends to protect you. lol

Well my, my, this thread devolved quickly. Apparently we need a thread solely to discuss someone's beauty. Oh, and the music, we can't forget the music!

DeletedUser2316

New thread...we can all put up our real pictures. Then...we can rate them on a hotness scale. It will be electric! Nothing like this has ever been tried before, "we'r'e gonna take the pictures, and we're going to put them on the line." "That's Instagram, it has like a billion downloads." Obscure movie quotes aside...

With the massive number of members viewing, and posting on these forums, there will be no redundancy, or repeat votes!

Who is with me? :);)

Okay, I think I've lost my mind for the day. Nice chatting with everyone! :cool:

DeletedUser2441

Poor Eventide. I think we can all agree you are some handsome fellows. No more measuring contests needed. :p Management challenges and cokky delivered :D

cokky

Berserker
Older probably... Never had a problem getting appreciation from the opposite sex but that might be just because i am married and not interested.. Unless of course Beez comes calling i might have to get a divorce for that sort of opportunity. I am sure management is just fine in that category sorry that nether of us matches the typical moms basement sort of internet slug. Hell i am flattered that she is actually blushing in the latest pic.

DeletedUser2441

I swear your wives are going to start boycotting you playing for flirting with the mods!

Trust me, ya'll wouldn't want me. I'm too independent and set in my ways. I'm the outdoorsy tomboy who runs with the guys. ;)

Management

Banned
I swear your wives are going to start boycotting you playing for flirting with the mods!

Trust me, ya'll wouldn't want me. I'm too independent and set in my ways. I'm the outdoorsy tomboy who runs with the guys. ;)
Wives!?! Woah now. Cokky might be off the market but I am very much single and ready to mingle..

And no worries about being the outdoorsy type. I like em dirty ;)

DeletedUser1179

What is going on?!! This is not TW2 Dating Game!! FOCUS!!! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1179

Nope....I shall stay hidden...and you need to shave mister :p

DeletedUser1179

That's all you getting now everyone back to business....:oops:

DeletedUser2316

This might be the best thread here that I've seen in a long time. Kudos to Cokky and Management for sharing, I do find it ironic, and reassuring that neither of you are the mother's basement type. It is always so refreshing in these games for keyboard warriors, I believe was the term Cokky used, viciously attacking and threatening people. I always get a chuckle out of it.

No need for poor Eventide, I believe my fragile ego can handle it. :cool: I'm glad we sparked some semblance of discussion!

I have always enjoyed internet measuring contests as well, what could be better? It always amuses me, I have worked with some of the best folks at what they do on the planet, and there is always somebody bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, and more capable than you. It's actually quite humbling, I wish everybody could experience it. Believing you are at the pinnacle of your profession is a sure way to get into trouble, I'm the size of an NFL middle linebacker, and am fairly competent at what I do, yet I was amazed daily about how much more capable others could be. In the words of a friend, "In all my travels, the one thing I've noticed, is that the people who are looking for trouble typically find it."

Okay, back on topic, before Kiki viciously attacks us from behind the keyboard again to get back on topic!!! :D:p

Yes, I hijacked my own thread.

*edited to add* The entire point of this was to say that I enjoy the fallacy of keyboard warriors that you cannot have a life, or job, or not live with your mom, and still be good at a game. That got lost somewhere in my drivel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

You missed it Eventide...they even managed to get me to put my pic up for a bit....I have to say that even though it was completely and totally off topic, it was nice to see the faces of some of you.....And it was nice to actually see everyone having a laugh together ;)

DeletedUser2316

You missed it Eventide...they even managed to get me to put my pic up for a bit....I have to say that even though it was completely and totally off topic, it was nice to see the faces of some of you.....And it was nice to actually see everyone having a laugh together ;)

Wait, WHAT?? I missed that? I need to cancel all evening activities to be on this forum!! I agree totally though Kiki! I just had to edit my post, because in all that yapping, I didn't include my point. I am really going downhill here. lol