• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Juval Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser61

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Juval we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

Competition 1:
Reflate Your Economy

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to have an hourly Wood, Clay, and Iron production of 1.000 each.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: 500 Crowns - Shadow3643
2nd Prize: 300 Crowns
3rd Prize: 100 Crowns

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: 500 Crowns - sylvanthus
2nd Prize: 300 Crowns - MAL3V0L3NT
3rd Prize: 100 Crowns - DemonzSpawn
The rules are simple:
  1. First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!
  2. Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:
  • Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.
  • Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.
  • Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.
All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser

Coolnite, am I allowed to spend ONLY 50 crowns on this world and still claim the non-crown prize then if I earn it? They aren't the 50 crowns from registration, but fair is fair, right?

Edit: Just trying to understand the full scope of restrictions.

DeletedUser

Only the first ever 50 crowns from registration are considered for no-crown category. So if you have already used them and you are now using some other crowns then you would fall under crown using category. :)

DeletedUser1091

Here it be, no crowns.

Attachments

• Untitled (2).jpg
    Untitled (2).jpg
    947.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Untitled3 (2).jpg
    Untitled3 (2).jpg
    942.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Untitled1 (2)4234.jpg
    Untitled1 (2)4234.jpg
    942.9 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser1096

using crowns

Attachments

• clay pit.png
    clay pit.png
    456.6 KB · Views: 11
  • iron mine.png
    iron mine.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 7
  • timber camp.png
    timber camp.png
    457.9 KB · Views: 7

DeletedUser61

Player crowns of all posted winners have all been awarded.

DeletedUser61

Due to the many players that are dissatisfied with the Alpha Tribe competition we will go ahead and remove this. This competition will not be provided as well in the future as it would take too long to complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and as requested by many players will no longer offer this competition.

NOTE: One that that will not be tolerated are players that are disrespectful and spamming a topic. This topic is for players who have competed the competition and wish to post their achievements only! Spamming will not be tolerated!!! If you are not posting regarding winning a competition here do not post

Regards,
Coolnite7

Status
Not open for further replies.