• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Juval Official Unofficial Newsletter

DeletedUser1104

THE JUVAL HOOPLAH

Hello folks, no one was getting this going so I figured I would take initiative and get it rolling! This is the Juval Hooplah, my first attempt at doing any sort of writing, creative or otherwise. Therefore, if it ends up being a little dull, I apologize, but I will do my best to keep it interesting! Without further adieu, let's get to the meat of the material!

"ACCEPT THE CHALLENGES SO THAT YOU CAN FEEL THE EXHILARATION OF VICTORY." - GEN. GEORGE S. PATTON
Beginner protection is coming down, or is down, depending on where you are in the world and when you started. That means ALL those troops you've been building are finally going to be put to use in one way or another. The world map I'll be posting here in a bit will dramatically change over the next couple weeks as you all well know. I'll make sure it's static though so we all have the image to remember, and those who get trampled can look back and say, "What in the actual fluff just happened to me? Look at how many dots my tribe had!" So, without further adieu here is the world map reflecting the top 10 (11 because JDI deserves to be added from what I hear!) tribes and their locations:

map_www_us10_a3c57180beb9c6e2feafa5df3c2f6adc_14445941491618.png

^What a cluster that is....literally. While some tribes have done a good job of keeping their recruiting relatively compact, others have seemingly just recruited from anywhere on the map. Maybe they are just so awesome that they know they'll dominate their respective areas solo and move towards each other in a Rambo fashion? We'll see!

"A GOOD BATTLE PLAN THAT YOU ACT ON TODAY CAN BE BETTER THAN A PERFECT ONE TOMORROW." - GEN. GEORGE S. PATTON
This is where we ask these top 10 (11) tribes questions and they answer them, and we all bask in the new found knowledge and the confidence exuding from all of the leadership. It might even help sway a couple forum members opinions on who they're going to join! As of this point, not all top 10 tribes have responded. I've added the responses from those whom have and will edit the other responses in as they come! Enjoy!

BCW Questionnaire:

Awaiting Response

TLC Questionnaire:

1) Tell us about your tribe. Are your players experienced? Do you have leadership experience?

"TLC is from W5 (which we are currently winning) and W4 which we merged into TLI and MAC (who are currently winning), my tribe consist mostly of the most experienced players from W5 and W4 and a few others who came from later worlds. As i have lead both the W4 and W5 tribes i would say so....."

2) Do you plan on capping your member limit or are you going to bring everyone in that wants to join?

"I want to have around 70 or less members.... we need enough space for former members and a little bit extra for a few others..."

3) How would you describe your tribe leadership? Are you a monarchy, democracy, republic, etc.?

"Well I would most closely relate it to a feudalistic system we have multiple layers of leadership each that vote on certain issues and other what not...."

4) In your opinion, which tribe (other than your own) is the biggest threat on this world?

"I was originally thinking LAW was but their founder left, so I am not sure if we have a threat anymore....but we will see as the world develops more, sometimes good tribes start later on the rim."
5) In your opinion, which player is the biggest threat on this world?

"By far the biggest threat I see is Sylvanthus, not only is he a good friend but for awhile on W5 he was the biggest player before he suddenly went inactive."

6) What is your personal opinion on the top 5 tribes of this world?

"It seems most of them are mass recruits, I am still unsure on BCW if they are or not but LAW is still interesting even if they did lose their founder."

7) Are there any open comments you would like to make for the readers of the forums to see and appreciate?

"Not really, I feel like it is too early to start making open-ended statements."

*R* Questionnaire:

Awaiting response

ELY Questionnaire:

Awaiting response

LAW Questionnaire:

Awaiting response

ROT Questionnaire:

1) Tell us about your tribe. Are your players experienced? Do you have leadership experience?

"I came here with a group of experienced players, including four top 5 material players from two different worlds. I'm a very experienced leader. I've been a leader for many years, for many different games. This tribe is led by a group of trustworthy players, and they're very experienced players."

2) Do you plan on capping your member limit or are you going to bring everyone in that wants to join?

"I'm confident that this tribe would reach 200 members, as usual. Juval world would eventually find our tribe to be the most selective when accepting members. We do not provide protection for those players who can't help themselves. We provide assistance to those guys who make contributions in the name of ROT."

3) How would you describe your tribe leadership? Are you a monarchy, democracy, republic, etc?

"As I said, ROT is led by a group of trustworthy and experienced players. We're equal in leadership."

4) In your opinion, which tribe (other than your own) is the biggest threat on this world?

"It's too early for me to make assessment on other tribes. It's possible that benchwarmers are exactly like EEK tribes from a previous server I played on. I think Russian tribes may be the biggest threats."

"I'm confident that I'm the best player to play without gold. You will see me rise to the very top. Other than me, After me, Cokky is the next best player and he uses gold."

"I think Juval world would end up with four top tribes for many months to come: ROT, TLC, Benchwarmers, and Russia."

7) Are there any open comments you would like to make for the readers of the forums to see and appreciate?

"If you want to play with winners, come to Reign of Terror (ROT). We have four top 5 material players who are committed to play for the whole term of J world."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1104

CRS Questionnaire:

"We're, for lack of better description, a Motley Crew. We've got some greenies, some returning players from TW, as well as other TW2 worlds. Honestly, we've got such a diversity, and yet, we're all similar. We all want to succeed in this world, and we all are bringing our own strengths and weaknesses to the group. "Are your players experienced" is a bit of an abstract question to answer, given, again, how different my group are. Going JUST off what I've seen thus far? I'd say that's a definite "YES." Juval has brought with it a vast garden of experienced players. Some from TW1, some playing TW2 on multiple worlds, and ALL of them with an itch that can't be scratched simply with One (or two) villages ;)

My experience as a leader varies, to be quite frank. I won't go TOO into detail, however I will directly say that I've led Tribes/Clans/etc before. Offline I'm just as opinionated and outspoken as I am on here, though you usually have to get me comfortable with opening up, prior to any of that."

"To be quite frank, I can't entirely say, with how new the world is. I may cut off recruitment at some point, or I may recruit the full number. It all depends on what we collectively decide is best for our tribe. I'd like to offer the Crusaders experience to all those who wish to experience it, however, that's unrealistic, and just asking for trouble. If the need be, I'll cut recruitment. Right here and now, I'm more concerned about expanding our talent pool, than being called a MRT. (Which quite frankly is hilarious, given how many tribes have around as many, if not more members than us.)"

3) How would you describe your tribe leadership? Are you a monarchy, democracy, republic, etc?

"Talk about a strange question, eh?

Brutal Tyranny, definitely. Jokes. No, I'd definitely say that I try to enforce an "everyone's vote counts" policy. While I'd lean towards saying "Republic", that'd be unrealistic, given that I and my Officers are in positions of power. We try not to hold that over anyone, however. Lord knows some of my team have enough experience to run circles around me, and I would in NO way like to experience that."

"If I'm honest, my original answer would've been JDI had this been asked a few days ago. Right here and now though, LAW are doing an impressive job of keeping me guessing, and I've noticed the overbearing presence of bcw as well. It's possible they're not even on the map yet, given how virgin of a world this is. I feel the answer to this question will be answered not once, but multiple times, and all by different groups."

"Referencing my answer on another question, there has been a LOT of talent and experience brought to this world. Enough so, that I've questioned my own place here, once or twice. I will say, I've got a few people vying for that spot currently, however I won't be publicly stating names, as I don't wish to give away any intra-personal or intra-tribal relationship(s) we may have."

"My thoughts on the top 5?.. Should be us. All 5 of 'em. No, but in all seriousness? I don't intend to cross swords with any of them. LAW are(/were?) a pretty impressive group. I've not yet had the pleasure of speaking to anyone in Ely, though I've heard a few outsider speak very highly of them. TLC are an interesting lot. KL and the others I've spoken with seem to know their shit, and know what they want from this world. Bcw just scare me, and the Russians are probably too busy getting drunk to notice what's going on in the world at the moment. Definitely not looking forward to their hangover, though. JDI (RIP) terrified me, and I'm both sad to see them drop off the leaderboard (Just kidding.), and very, very happy. Maybe now they'll stop attacking my smaller members, and allies."

"Open comments.. Hmm. I'd definitely like to extend a warm greeting to all the tribes whom I've not been in contact with, and I'd also like to extend an invitation to everyone and anyone to PLEASE shoot some questions YOU'd like to see, to Taervan. I, personally, love answering whatever question gets thrown at me, so definitely expect a lot of lengthy responses. (Or short ones, assuming you don't like reading my pages of rambling.)

I'd also like to apologize for making you all read this crapheap. Other than that, I'd just like to say "Good luck, and Happy Nobling!""

RUS Questionnaire:

Awaiting response

SPP Questionnaire:

"-- Answer: We are all experienced, and we got a bunch of addicted vets too..."

"-- Answer: I'ts pretty to early to talk member counts, But we are well aware that quality best over quantity."

"-- Answer: We're a squad, We operate as one. how would you call that regime?"

"-- Answer: The MRT's will bleed heavily and early on this world, all i have to say."

"-- Answer: Lots of great players this world, will have to see how it unfolds when nobles start walking left and right."

"-- Answer: I see alot of Juicy fresh meat honestly....NOM NOM NOM!!!!!"

"-- Answer: Sure, let's all remember that this is a war game, but still a game."

XXX Questionnaire:

Declined to comment.

DeletedUser491

good job so far...hopefully the rest of the tribes will post soon enough

DeletedUser1104

JDI Questionnaire:

"My tribe is dedicated to the motivational teachings of Shia LaBeouf. JDI stands for 'JUST DO IT!!!'. We are an aggressive, pro-active group that (like any other tribe worth their weight) values quality over quantity. When starter protection ended Saturday morning, many players felt dread and fear. To us, it was Christmas morning.

Oh yes, JDI members are experienced. Some I have had the pleasure of working with, others I have had the pleasure of working against.

I have been in charge a few times, yes."

"Capping has become an interesting topic lately. With the new skill level system MRT's have to work hard to increase their max pop through donations. One of the things that set JDI apart from the top 10 tribes early on was the insanely high skill level. We reached level 11 right off the bat. While that is impressive, many overlook the fact that none of the skill points went towards raising the max pop beyond 20, rather, it all went towards speeding up the member's barb attack speed/res deposit speed. Now at lvl13, we're working on increasing res carrying cap/resource deposit amounts. Again, max pop of 20. Our tribe is small in number of members, but that is how it's meant to be."

"I make the final calls, but I value the input of every member. If I didn't value their opinion, they probably wouldn't be JDI."

"I'm not going to answer that directly. I will say that sometimes liars and backstabbers can cause more damage than any attack force."

"Any member of JDI that single handedly causes another tribe to quit this early."

"Top 5. Some have earned that spot, others are not going to last. Not going to name names, but MRT's are part of the food pyramid in TW2."

"Just this :) (EDITOR's NOTE: I'm not sure if there are rules against linking to outside sources. So, I've removed the http portion of this link) youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0"

"PEOPLE SLEEP PEACEABLY IN THEIR BEDS AT NIGHT ONLY BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF." - GEORGE ORWELL
As I stated at the beginning of this newsletter, this world is going to dramatically change. The accuracy of the map in this post literally diminished while typing up the newsletter. XXX was ranked 10 when I started typing this, they have now dropped down to 14th. Congrats to JDI in jumping up to 10 because of this. I know this isn't as in depth as some of you may have been hoping for, but it was my first attempt! Feel free to message me or reply with any suggestions for sections or other material to include going forward! The rest of the questionnaires will be edited in once the responses have been received! Thank you to the tribe leaders that responded so quickly!

DeletedUser1083

Replying to this as I write this. My apologies. Between school and sleeping, I only just saw this.

DeletedUser

Updated with CRS responses!

Very nice start and appreciate your time on this, the Questionaire responses so far have been interesting and I hope that the others will take the time to also respond.

DeletedUser1104

Very nice start and appreciate your time on this, the Questionaire responses so far have been interesting and I hope that the others will take the time to also respond.

Unfortunately I have to assume that if they haven't responded by now, they probably won't :(

DeletedUser491

5/10 responses not to bad...it was the first week so to be expected....maybe next time more will answer

DeletedUser

Let's not forget that some of those are also no longer within the top 10 at all, so their responses at this point are kind of irrelevant.
With that, I think conducting a new interview on the top 10 tribes next week would have those that will solidly be there for the next week or two at least, so the responses should be pretty good.

Also how do you contact the individuals? Forums? Ingame itself?

DeletedUser

Let's not forget that some of those are also no longer within the top 10 at all, so their responses at this point are kind of irrelevant.
With that, I think conducting a new interview on the top 10 tribes next week would have those that will solidly be there for the next week or two at least, so the responses should be pretty good.

Also how do you contact the individuals? Forums? Ingame itself?

I would assume ingame as most players never even visit the forum here sadly...I would assume a lot of them don't even recognize that it's a newsletter and not just some random player trying to waste their time or even a spy trying to get information lol (not that these questions give much crucial information)

DeletedUser1104

I would assume ingame as most players never even visit the forum here sadly...I would assume a lot of them don't even recognize that it's a newsletter and not just some random player trying to waste their time or even a spy trying to get information lol (not that these questions give much crucial information)

I planned on doing another one sometime at the beginning of next week :)

@Hans Humpty : I made it very clear that it was for a newsletter for the forums.