K WORLD SALTY CHAT ROOM

Discussion in 'Krak des Chevaliers (US37)' started by Bizmoney, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Thesaboteur

Thesaboteur Spearman

you violated the invisible forum rules .

CaptC can you fix it please? we would love to read the forums rules.

deleting comments because they violate forum rules wont fix the problem if we don't have access to forum rules.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. CaptC

CaptC
    Staff Member

I quite agree. I have been trying to figure out how to fix those links. When I couldn't find a way in the manual for the forum software, I started asking around. Turns out CoMa's no longer have access to those links. I have escalated up the chain and hope it gets fixed soon.

In the meantime, here is a direct link to the rules: https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/tribal-wars-2-forum-rules.2589/

(My apologies, we aren't TRYING to be obscure.)

3. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

Man we cant even have some fun banter. Way to get some good approval ratings.

4. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

5. xXCarnageXx

xXCarnageXx Guest

well guns is practically rimmed, and becky not too far behind him, berger went poof, and hurst was forced to quit and give his villages to THC (his enemy?), but not before sending a player a nice "F U" statement lol. And yet somehow this weekly world update says RND is falling in the east to HAT? Interesting. I'd like to try on Lul's glasses and see what he sees.

6. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Casually not mentionning Rezoop and Goldvenvar being gone from RND; RND has a hard time eating HAT which is laughable.

7. Howardrawr

Howardrawr Spearman

Yea there is not much of a story to be told for rezoop and goldvenvar. The both stopped responding completely over this past weekend without previous notice. Very fishy to me. My best guesses are
    1. they told HAT they were quitting to spite RND for an unknown reason
    2. they are close friends and decided to play different world together. not sure why they would quit without notice though
    3. it was 1 player multi accounting and rl has caused him to stop responding thus both accounts are afk
    4. one player went of vacation while the other was his coop and decided to quit without notice thus both dead

all of this is speculation of course. we will likely never know unless they respond here.

8. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

nah rezoop was still playing when we ate him and what about brody who is losing villages too? Regardless, your progress agaisnt HAT is nothing to how badly you are losing to THC. Like we are just 4 players holding HAT together and at the rate we will still be playing in 2 months

9. Howardrawr

Howardrawr Spearman

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Bizmoney

Bizmoney Swordsman

11. Bizmoney

Bizmoney Swordsman

12. xtoeel

xtoeel Spearman

hi biz long time no see