• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K WORLD SALTY CHAT ROOM

• Thread starter DeletedUser2129
  • Start date

DeletedUser2158

doubtful. HowardRawr just gave the lead to THC.. this guy must be a THC plant

DeletedUser2549

lol you sound salty. guess ill wait for bubbles speech on how OSK is out growing everyone and winning. how this world was a seal deal for OSK. what was it that i said?? oh yeah.. anything can still happening and no vet would claim a win like that. if OSK doesn't pull it together they will be fish food very soon.

DeletedUser2158

me salty? im having a ton if fun watching this unfold lmao. ye biz had a meltdown cuz he couldnt merge or whatever nothing to do with skills of the tribe

DeletedUser2590

Deep down u wanna join us and take on the biggest crowner in the US and bury him. u know it bby.

Eljefe doesnt sound salty pant.

DeletedUser2549

this is just in.. bubles is waiting onm the side lines now cause RIP enter his area and he is a noob.

DeletedUser2256

I think I'm missing the point of this chat. Is there one?

DeletedUser2702

I will note that there is a fine line between friendly teasing and direct attacks... and that in general, player interactions with support should not be broadcast on the forums.

DeletedUser2677

Oh come on man we all just come here to talk trash. Nobody's been picking on anyone who doesnt give it back

DeletedUser2702

We are quite tolerant of what goes on in here... But salty room or not, forum rules still apply. After reviewing the responses in question, the moderators were unanimous that they crossed a line.

DeletedUser1211

It's hard to know what the rules are since this is what you get when you click on "Rules" then "Forum rules."
2019-03-11_1236.png