• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser626

You guys really aren't going to make this month easy for me I can tell....LOL BTW was that a Slydawgg I saw in this thread, nah couldn't have been! :p

You sure did. Daddy is home.
Wouldn't be us if we made anything easy...
Seems sly found his way back home. Maybe he needs a visit from my nuke. That's the best welcome ever, right?

Yes I'm back, while a visit from you nuke would be great. I'll have some fresh honey mead and Whiskey set out on the table for those who make it.

Thanks for your time. And to the mods who I havent had the honor of meeting. I'm sure I will soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2578

Nice violation of the forum rules Slydawgg. Who am I? OnereousBubbles, Coldog22, TheApocalypseIsHere, TheKingKiller. I know all about what bash is, Considering Ive won three worlds in the top 4 for OBP. My bash is only at 50k atm because THC refuses to stack or defend. That's why I'm catting them to the ground. Either grow a pair and defend your members or watch me cat them to 0. What have I done? I've nuked villages (Which were dodged) for my team to noble, I've sent support out to kill the small nukes THC uses. I'm not hiding behind anyone.

DeletedUser626

I know who you are. But you seem to have forgotten who I am. Also you need to keep changing your forum accounts. Whats the matter you cant keep the same account. And as per violations ehhh it happens. But you seem to have turned into a bigger over the years. Again this game is a game of chess. How long will you remain in OSK? let alone this world before you move on cuz you cant handle it? So to keep topic with the OP.

DeletedUser2578

I know who you are. But you seem to have forgotten who I am. Also you need to keep changing your forum accounts. Whats the matter you cant keep the same account. And as per violations ehhh it happens. But you seem to have turned into a bigger over the years. Again this game is a game of chess. How long will you remain in OSK? let alone this world before you move on cuz you cant handle it? So to keep topic with the OP. Here's a news flash.
Do it, If you think you've got what it takes. No, I did not change forum account due to any violations of any kind. There was a bug with my account loading slowly, so I had Kiki delete it and created this one.

DeletedUser626

I've got a bigger set then you will ever have. And I shall see you soon enough.

DeletedUser2677

Slaughter posts about his bash he got in vp worlds. Lol. Way to beat the dead seals kid you're something special. Hey what was your bash in the last dom world? Bubblegum under the shoe or crushed ice? Oh wait, dont tell me... You have a great excuse for that too.

DeletedUser2578

Slaughter posts about his bash he got in vp worlds. Lol. Way to beat the dead seals kid you're something special. Hey what was your bash in the last dom world? Bubblegum under the shoe or crushed ice? Oh wait, dont tell me... You have a great excuse for that too.
US 18 = Domination
US 23 = Domination
Us 28 was the only VP world I played and won on.

DeletedUser2590

We don't need any other tribe to take you down. You only have a few good players. You keep claiming that your tribe has a better skill set (Which it doesn't), yet you're on here crying about RND and OSK hitting you.
Buck up kiddo, That's how most worlds work. Diplomacy is a great thing. Do we need it? No. Do we have it? Yes. Will we work with our Allies? Yes. Why? Because we've made agreements that we like to keep. Building a relationship with players on this world can and will affect future worlds. This is what Diplomacy does.
Okay. Can we just take a second to enjoy the irony of COLDOGG preaching the importance of relationships while being in a BIZMONEY tribe. LMAO. okay back to it.

DeletedUser1726

I am always amused by players that include their stats in player profiles....if you are gud people will know it...you don't have to wave it in their face. Its like guys who post pics hoping they will catch your eye ;-)

DeletedUser2158

This thread has gotten old. Ill come back when I can trashtalk slaesman some more in a month

DeletedUser2158

I am always amused by players that include their stats in player profiles....if you are gud people will know it...you don't have to wave it in their face. Its like guys who post pics hoping they will catch your eye ;-)
I've got a bigger set then you will ever have. And I shall see you soon enough.
At least coldog22 doesnt hide under another name. What are your names on this world so we can watch your greatness

DeletedUser2578

At least coldog22 doesnt hid under another name. What are your names on this world so we can watch your greatness
He'll be too afraid to state it. Won't like the 20k axe nuke I'll shove down his throat once his BP drops.