• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser

If you guys want a long world you should just break off your alliance. We have like 217 villas and the servers been open for a month already. You guys have taken one of our villas already, so assuming we dont take anymore, we're on schedule to be eliminated in 18 years 30 days and 9.999999708 hours. Yeah that's right, that's point 6 nines 708. If you dont believe me do the maths yourself professor. Oh and biz why is your profile pic the latin dude who died in suicide squad?
Not a lot have noble trains rn bud, especially since gwenn came back giving away nobles, which I'm sure everyone on all sides coined/got for free....sadly I wasn't one of them. But regardless. they'd be having to mint all the make-up coins for them now. I'd pull the statistics on you for tribes 40 and under that go 1 vs world and how they normally turn out, but can't cause INNO let tools die. Believe it or not, the game has a trend that stays the same for every world, if a tribe pulls ahead by a large margin early world, and has both the players and the villages to back them up and keep pushing, they normally win.

All in all, ya THC is doing good, but they aren't winning, when it comes down to it, you gotta look at who is winning, and who isn't, regardless how they are doing it.

Fact: THC is losing, slowly, but nonetheless losing. Not hating on ya'll for it. Gotta give credit to where its due, but when all is said and done, THC is losing. You can't argue that, you can't dispute it, its a fact.

DeletedUser2578

We estimate that by the end of this weekend OSK will be double the points of THC. Now as we all know, Points don't win wars. However troops do. We currently have a village lead of 98 villages. Even if we dropped down to 40 players, Our village count would still be up by 36 villages (Averaged villages per player / 40). At this point we can recruit more troops and at a faster rate than THC can keep up with. Even if our back line players are just sitting on them.
Honestly, THC has already lost this world. They've offered merger deals with RND, They've tried to get SIN to drop their nap with OSK (and failed), They've stabbed enough people in the back already that we won't stop. This war will last multiple worlds, as the back stabbing has angered quite a few people who hold grudges.
Next time you come in with a 40 member count (Which is fine) Don't be jerks to other tribes. You may be able to sway them to your side. Instead, you now have multiple tribes that are willing to chase you guys across worlds. Good luck.

DeletedUser2158

LOL @ that attempted RND merger. They were willing to merge to win after all that crap of winning the world with low player tribe? oh boy

DeletedUser1096

This war will last multiple worlds, as the back stabbing has angered quite a few people who hold grudges.
Backstabbing/Merging with other tribes is a common tactic used by almost every tribe. Don't wanna call out anyone but I know multiple people from both sides who "backstabbed" in previous worlds. Saying that this is a reason to chase someone on following worlds might actually be a case of double standards. And I'm not saying this because I'm part of THC.

DeletedUser

We EsTiMaTe ThAt By ThE eNd Of ThE wEeKeNd OsK WiLl Be DoUbLe ThE pOiNtS oF ThC. Hey seriously though I'm real sorry if we hurt anyone's feeling laughing at them for allying the whole world and sending rangers with every attack while not taking over a single province in a month. I really want everyone to know how bad I feel for you so I got some tissues. Good advise not backstabbing people btw. You or biz haven't won a dom world since 2016. Oh and you guys might as well go ahead and merge. Unless you were planning on eating your smallest members at the end of the war, assuming you're still around.

DeletedUser2578

You or biz haven't won a dom world since 2016.
I haven't played since world F. I tend to take summers off, as I actually have a life outside of this game. It doesn't really matter when the last time I won one was. We're going to win this one. Just make sure you stick around long enough for me to wipe the tears from your eyes.

DeletedUser2578

lX9i7TR.jpg

DeletedUser2677

Did you delete that signature about all the bash you got just so you could post that?

DeletedUser2578

Did you delete that signature about all the bash you got just so you could post that?
Hope that image in my signature works for you. I was looking around for one about you, but I couldn't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2549

Players that got to brag or show off there bash and all.. well Normally suck. ^^ nothing failed at all. you guys really don't understand much of anything that is going on but it looks cool seeing you act like you do. Love it how you guys love to talk trash but the minute others do it to you or troll you it gets call backstabbing and tribe fighting us world after world. PLEASEEEE the amount of backstabbing OSK has already done on this sever already lol. we haven't back-stab a single tribe or player yet.

Even if we lose, we Win. do you know why cause by ally up/nap everyone to fight us you're already telling us that we are better then you and out class you guys. which mean in the end were the better players ^^

DeletedUser2578

Players that got to brag or show off there bash and all.. well Normally suck.
You don't get bash by sitting around doing nothing. Bash proves how you are as a player. Say what you want, but I've "slaughtered" my way to wins. I never get carried. You keep acting all tall as a "One" man tribe, but yet you refuse to admit your working with BIO and BSX. Your tribe has worked with them in ops on the same village(s) and failed.
As stated before, You are already losing. You don't have the growth to contest OSK, Let alone RND. Either one of us can take you out. Why would we fight a war with RND? It would open up another front for both of us. It's idiotic. This is called THINKING. Why fight two wars when we can focus on one?
We're not afraid of you, Not at all. You hardly have any members capable of pushing into us. We used diplomacy to our advantage. You failed to do so. You keep calling us less skilled, yet diplomacy is a MAJOR part of this game. Don't blame OSK or RND for your lack of skill in talking to better tribes. That's solely on YOU.

DeletedUser2549

You don't get bash by sitting around doing nothing. Bash proves how you are as a player. Say what you want, but I've "slaughtered" my way to wins. I never get carried. You keep acting all tall as a "One" man tribe, but yet you refuse to admit your working with BIO and BSX. Your tribe has worked with them in ops on the same village(s) and failed.
As stated before, You are already losing. You don't have the growth to contest OSK, Let alone RND. Either one of us can take you out. Why would we fight a war with RND? It would open up another front for both of us. It's idiotic. This is called THINKING. Why fight two wars when we can focus on one?
We're not afraid of you, Not at all. You hardly have any members capable of pushing into us. We used diplomacy to our advantage. You failed to do so. You keep calling us less skilled, yet diplomacy is a MAJOR part of this game. Don't blame OSK or RND for your lack of skill in talking to better tribes. That's solely on YOU.

bash means nothing at the end of a sever. players stop playing and bad players just nuke there villages half the time. your right diplomacy is important. but not ally/nap a whole world at the start with the size of these worlds are now. you could easily fight two front if you were skill. also buying a bunch of pocket nobles and nobles villages from unskilled players does not make you guys good at all. IT only been a month clam down boy, everyone who play tribal wars know better to call anything within that time period. your growth means nothing in the hand of unskilled players.

you keep acting all tall as a "One" man tribe, but yet you refuse to admit your working with BIO and BSX
you see how you make yourself look dumb, you just said diplomacy was important then get mad we make a deal? and when did we refuse to say we were working with this tribes? Again pointing words in your mouth. don't worry there is more things going on you will see soon enough ;p

DeletedUser1113

LOL, Angry and I have played on US9, Us18, and US23 together. I'll get him to jump on here lmao. He's had a forum account for ages.
Considering he also played with us on the EN world Eljefe, some people don't know anything lmao.

Definitely not Coldog but good try. This forum had been an interesting read, love the smack talk. Looking forward to seeing how this world progresses ;)

DeletedUser2578

All your "100 vs 40" posts show you don't want to claim you're working with BIO and BSX. As then it would be 100 vs 128 with your "Alliance" having more members.