• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2158

so how did ThC backstab other tribe? please I need to know so I can trashtalk more

DeletedUser2549

All your "100 vs 40" posts show you don't want to claim you're working with BIO and BSX. As then it would be 100 vs 128 with your "Alliance" having more members.

how are you going to talk about past post when a nap was agree upon a day ago? also do you see the word NAP? i know Alliance and NAP confuse your brain a bit, so its okay, ill give you a month to figure out what they mean ^^

DeletedUser446

Update #11

I suppose I'll do an update now? Not too much happening so not much to comment on. Gwen is now gone and she gave me some more build ques. How sweet, thanks <3

#1 OSK, 965k Points, 50 Members, Tribe level 31, 327 Villages an increase of 53 villages since the last update. OSK is still growing without a challenge. In the East it looks like they are still working on taking 1 province from THC after around 2 weeks now. OSK lost 1 village to THC while gaining 2 from THC so they are up 1 village count. OSK members using their Gwen Nobles to send 5 trains into the West side taking out 2 BIO members. Their other 3 trains failed. OSk members also are trying to drop in the South of the world to slow or cut off THC growth.

#2 RND, 646k points, 49 members, Tribe level 47, 252 villages an increase of 38 villages since last update. RND still allied with OSK with the two Tribes unwilling to split stating that without each other they can't take out THC. RND gained 2 villages from THC but lost 3 to THC so -1 for RND. RIP managed to capture Cokky's Main again and has since held it. RND dropped BXS NAP and will probably start to eat them. That leaves SIN last.

#3 THC, 592k point, 40 members, Tribe level 37, 221 villages an increase of 20 villages since last update. THC still fighting most of the world with their main issues with RND/OSK. THC has managed to NAP a few tribes but they don't seem to be of much help anyway. THC lost a total of 4 villages to RND/OSK but has also gained 4 villages, 3 from RND, 1 from OSK. THC still holding firmly against both Tribes.

Next will be the battle update and then the map. It seems more and more top ten Tribes are seeking some type of status from THC after they have realized finally that RND and OSK played them for fools. Many leaders expressing to me that RND and OSK only used them to slow THC growth in the beginning and now they are being eaten. RND leader RIP and OSK leader Bizmoney's comment on the matter are just simply those "NAP" tribes stopped being "beneficial" to them. Warnings were given to these Tribes that this would be the outcome. I think it would have been better for them to fight it out instead of being used and eaten with no help.

Tribe/Player Battle update. Still 7 out of top ten are THC members with THC still the number 1 Tribe in battle.

#1 THC - 4.08m OBP, 1.7m DBP/RIP(RND) 539k OBP, 231k DBP
#2 OSK - 3.2m OBP, 782k DBP/El Salesman (THC) 438k OBP, 47k DBP
#3 RND - 2.7m OBP, 1.4m DBP/Phobos (THC) 285k OBP, 138k DBP
1 Month.PNG

DeletedUser446

Village counts are accurate. Gains from last update to now are accurate. Villages lost/taken from THC vs RND/OSK are accurate. Making inaccurate statements without reasoning is misleading. Try again.

DeletedUser446

Your Tribe has 327 villages. At the time of the last update you had 274. Do the math. Your spreadsheet is off.

DeletedUser446

Lol ok.. idk what your doing to track but it's not counting the villages... Literally I count your villages on your Tribe page and then subtract. LMAO. So.. idk how that it would be wrong. You's just trollin. That's ok though. Your numbers aren't the ones being used since they are inaccurate and you aren't showing how you got those numbers. I showed how I got my numbers and TW2 isn't wrong. When I do another update with village counts I will again go to your Tribe page, count your village numbers and then subtract from the last number. That is your gains like it or not.

DeletedUser2158

Could still get a good world with BXS as your ally. Open up another front agaisnt RND instead of trying to ram through one front against the biggest coiner of this game. Actually what do I know i'm a noob :)
RND dropped BXS NAP and will probably start to eat them

Not saying I can see the future, but I am a strategic genius. If only THC council was smart :(

DeletedUser2578

Does anyone in THC want to give the world updates on how many of your members went inactive? We can count a few on the frontline and The Salesman. Hmmmm. But y'all are gonna win, right? Lol.

DeletedUser2590

Worry bout teaching your guys to co-ordinate my man. I know timing things is hard but you'll get there.

DeletedUser2578

Don't need to coordinate when y'all are quitting when we send one nuke lmao.

DeletedUser2549

quiting? Who the hell quit over your nukes? You ranger them all. How many nukes did bullish kill the other day? Looked like a slaughter, the saleman quit what? Damn .