• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2578

Oh look at that, OSK is still attacking THC. Brown means nothing lmao.
Our top 40 still out matches your top 40... so you guys can keep on dreaming lmao.

DeletedUser2549

just saying if that was true why did OSK need to screw there own members over and go above 50 members? why are half of them trying to jump ship? i could boost us to 50 and take in 10 of your members right now if i wanted to. just saying you guys should try not to screw your own members over..

DeletedUser2158

1) you have to go over 50 members to try to win, Half your own members have messages our players about how they're not happy with this. (Plus your going to Lose)
2)THC is doing just fine at 40 members below the 50, yeah we can go to 50. but we don't need to. thats what you call skill baby.
3) oh look at that? OSK made us brown after all this talking in the forums. why was that? looking forward to this answer.
Are you cozzying with like RND and BXS? For when is the marriage panterra? I believe RND is the man in the relationship.. I mean they are doing all the heavylifting

DeletedUser2578

THC totally sounds like the woman in that relationship. Lies and swindles every tribe around them.

DeletedUser2549

there is no relationship with RND at all. so both those comments are irreverent

DeletedUser2158

But you dont attack them and they do not attack you.. how weird

DeletedUser2549

maybe you guys should learn diplomacy, not my fault your not good at it. but we have no relations with RND, they're Brown, Just like you guys are.

DeletedUser626

Ive been attacking RND. Its not my fault they go splat on my wall and dont attack me no more

DeletedUser2590

qAOpQd9.png

Between pant and biz whos the Diplo king?

DeletedUser2578

I think THC keeps forgetting that our top 40 smashes their top 40. They are in no way, shape, or form are better than us. #ScoreBoard

cokky

Berserker
no attacks between random and us is total bs there is still attacks maybe less than before but not like it has been 24 hours with out a nuke landing.

DeletedUser2704

You are at 54 members because you are unable to recruit more. Players are messaging me and laughing at biz. Many players told me he is offering one of his villages as an incentive to make players join osk.

DeletedUser2578

Considering I have his coop and read his mail, You're full of crap. He did offer to move a few people who are deep in the backline to the frontline by giving up a few front line villages. Don't twist his words. He never said he'd give up villages as an incentive to join.

DeletedUser2677

Uh oh bubbles is giving up his coops. Looks like somebody got frustrated. We got more osk villas than osk got ours, and rnd was our main focus. It was your best against a single squad and yall couldn't move forward on us while rnd was bombing us. Keep putting up point rankings friend. Makes us look even more impressive.

DeletedUser2158

only your top 10 players are worth something in your tribe. You won't win + we are eating RND faster than a fat kid at a buffet

DeletedUser2704

only your top 10 players are worth something in your tribe. You won't win + we are eating RND faster than a fat kid at a buffet
i have been watching your frontlines with rnd, this is not happening.

and we are 40 skilled members and as a team nothing can stop us

DeletedUser2704

Considering I have his coop and read his mail, You're full of crap. He did offer to move a few people who are deep in the backline to the frontline by giving up a few front line villages. Don't twist his words. He never said he'd give up villages as an incentive to join.

iam not twisting his words :) daily i receive messages from players saying he is offerring villages to make them join. AND iam receiving more messages from dissatisfied players in osk saying biz is going out of control and kicking people randomly. some of them left before biz kick them and internalize them.

btw what happened to macdougal ? let me guess, biz kicked him for some vague reason. but the truth is that you couldnt save him from RND so you kicked him. and then you come and say you are eating rnd faster than a fat kid eating buffet... so funny
i see that rnd have conquered all his villages. you cannot lie now.

i can also see that some players jumped from osk to rnd because they knew they would be left out like macdougal and their tribe wont defend them. please go defend your tribe members before talking about other tribes.

Last edited by a moderator: