1): i would rather have 7 less villages if getting 7 more villages will make me overstretch and leave my villages empty.I have
1. Join this world due to Biz asking me to
2. Clear out entire province and surrounding provinces gaining 600k OBP while with OSK
3. Moves different cities and only played on mobile for a few weeks
4. OSK falls Apart, Was on good terms with RIP and Diesel even though I cleared multiple RND villages. NEVER TOOK A SINGLE NUKE FROM RND.
5. Joined AaT while waiting for a spot in RND to open up. Then joined RND.
6. Stacked my allies and tribe members stopping multiple nukes from THC (THIS IS WHERE MY 180k DBP CAME FROM)
7. THC gets mass banned for cheating, leaving only 3 open villages for me to take.
8. Nuke 5 villages belonging to Donnys Girl, An ACTIVE THC player. Pretty much forced her to quit at this point. Ate 3 of her villages.
9. THC players still talking trash on forums while they can't gain any points.
10. Sent a train at Marechal (An ACTIVE THC PLAYER) and discovered he/she was attempting to bring others into this province after we've been wiping it clean. Stacked city and will be killing noble shortly.
Here you go, I fixed it for you. It's not our fault Steel Temptest and Donnys Girl quit after we wiped every single village. Blame it on your morale, or the fact that half your tribe was caught botting, Not on someone who's been clearing them.
EDIT: Sabo, You've got 7 villages less than me yet have 700k less OBP. I'm also sitting on 8 nukes. Why come here to talk trash when you cant do ANYTHING in game? Is this all you can do? Man, You must be one depressed little fella.
2): dont brag about your 180k dbp because if you killed few nukes from thc i butchered dozens of rnd nobles and nukes. take another look at my dbp.
3) no one from the active players is quitting so get your info right and use your brain before using your tongue.
4) this game is about troops and good strategy, it is not about flying nukes randomly and overstretching to gain points.
5) concerning what i can do, i will answer you on the battlefield, at the right time and the right place.
6) OSK fell apart because of players like you, players who run to safety. THC is still alive because we got good players that are loyal and willing to fight regardless of the outcome.