• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser238

Tbh I worked a bit too hard to get my forums account unbanned to see the forums devolve themselves into manchildren arguing over salt lol... kind of depressing...>.>

DeletedUser2590

I dunno bout everyone but we're just having fun. i love trash talking and seeing others do it. Sure its silly ingame to message people who just wanna play but the forums are a different story. No need to get upset. I apologize to anyone who took offence to anything.

DeletedUser446

UPDATE #7

OSK and RND are allies indeed? Welcome back to the best news source here on K World. This week wraps up week #3 and there are many updates to talk about. We have new players rankings, new battle rankings, a few q&a from some leaders, a battle report and much more! So I won't bore you with anymore text let's jump into it!

New #1 Tribe OSK!!! That's right OSK has plowed through the rankings to take the #1 seat from THC. Currently sitting at a level 27 Tribe level with 50 members and 327k points. With their growth going mostly unchecked they were able to really bump up their village count and player points. Current leader of OSK, Bizmoney, is sitting at a lovely 9 village count but his #1 player is Gunswayne with 10 villages! OSK's Tribe is looking like a real contender for some trouble here on K world and with multiple NAP's across the entire world their only enemy seems to be THC. OSK also allied with RND. Are they just an RND fearing Tribe? It would seem so since Bizmoney and RIP have confirmed their Ally status and OSK has now declared war on THC. How many more lies will they both tell? Here's a response from Bizmoney.
NBK seems to be falling off the charts. After their strong start and rushing Bizmoney they haven't seemed to grow much since. What have you noticed about NBK? Do you think they are dying?
"Nbk picked the wrong fight when trying to stab an ally in the back. Our main focus is wiping them off the map."

On to #2 Tribe THC. THC lost it's #1 seat this week and is close to losing it's #2 seat with RND right on their tail. THC currently at level 24 Tribe level and 39 members with 290k points. Their battle prowess is keeping them alive but will other Tribe's outgrow them while they hold off RND/OSK? There is a fine line in the sand. Who will be the first to cross it? THC now fighting close to the entire world. Here's a response from their leader Phobos
OSK members are quickly moving up the ranks and gaining villages but the main feud seems to be between RND and THC. What are your observations on OSK?
"OSK NAP with some of there tribes is helping them mostly focus on food, like NBK it seems. Guess since NBK drop bizmoney at the start. Biz is going all out on them. There in a good positions,being NE"
NBK seems to be falling off the charts. After their strong start and rushing Bizmoney they haven't seemed to grow much since. What have you noticed about NBK? Do you think they are dying?
"It looks like NBK drop from the race, be nice to know why their leader throw the towel in so early game. but i see RND and ELITE racing to scoop up there members, RND even went to 50 out of 40. MAybe rest will give intel on what cause them to go higher then 40. all we can do is watch the map and see. guess rest has a plan in mind. Dont know what Bizmoney is doing. but look like they are growing over there nicely."
Here is a battle report shared from THC. I never knew Defensive Troops were so strong!

On to the #3 Tribe RND. THC must have struck massive fear into the heart of RIP who has now coined his Tribe to level 38! RND have been unable to gain any ground on THC since the capture and then recapture of Cokky's Main. Is RIP taking Tribe members villages for himself? Just be careful they aren't your co-op! That's one way to gain villages I suppose. More Barbarian Villages have fallen to the hands of RND and RIP. When will the madness end?? Is no Barb safe from the evil reign on RIP/RND? No comment this week from RIP his embarrassment must be mounting. At least the members in RND have more than 2 villages now but wait a second... some of those names were seen in a different Tribe...

That's right, you may already know or may have already guessed it. NBK is no longer around. Their leader Immortaltitan disbanded his Tribe sending his members into a frenzy trying to find refuge. This refuge was offered so graciously by OSK and RND. Not only have OSK and RND allied themselves to take on THC but they also MERGED with NBK. This massive merge into RND has bumped RIP's member numbers to 50. If I recall correctly RIP is quoted saying on Jan 18th "We will not raise our membership above 40 at any point and will likely end up with closer to 30 depending on activity." Just recently RIP spouted this nonsense response on Jan 31st "We could probably reduce this contest to 15 key players across a couple tribes and win this world." But alas... RIP has MERGED with NBK to a now 50 member Tribe. I'm guessing that 15 members he was talking about was really a typo and he meant fifTY and not fifTEEN. Common mistake my 3 year old makes all the time. I understand. No harm no foul. How can players trust what this leader says? Perhaps money buys loyalty? RND has a NAP with several top 10 tribes as well as an alliance with OSK (Also NAP with several top 10 Tribes) who have all declared war on THC. Interesting.

Does THC really pose this much of a threat? Will OSK and RND merge into a MRT? Perhaps they will kick their lower members out and Merge the better players so they can then capture former members villages? Will OSK and RND betray each other? All possibilities, all on the table. Let's rap this up with a battle update.

Tribe/ Player
#1 THC 1.4m Offensive Bash and 214k Defensive Bash/ #1 rimjob (THC) 120k obp, 3.7k dbp
#2 OSK 843k Offensive Bash and 200k Defensive Bash/ #2 RIP (RND) 106k obp, 71k dbp
#3 RND 625k Offensive Bash and 534k Defensive Bash/ #3 El Salesman (THC) 94k obp, 8.1k dbp
#4 SIN 275k Offensive Bash and 75k Defensive Bash/ #4 HowardRawr (OSK) 89k obp, 12.5k dbp

I like what I'm seeing with SIN. Keep it up! Overall a good representation for all top 4 Tribes in the battle rankings. As promised on day 1 this world continues to prove great for combat and action! Thanks all for the support and I'll see you next update!

Attachments

• bp1 edit.png
    bp1 edit.png
    277 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2677

Now that's some fair and balanced reporting lul thanks. And they say the media is biased HA. Where did RIP go? He was stalking the forums until he crawled into his mrt shell. I think rnd will merge into osk. RIP has clearly embraced the biz philosophy of crawling around the battlefield asking everyone for help. It's not what your tribe can do for you, it's what can your tribe can do for your leader. We are gonna VP this world boys and girls. Why fight when you can coin barb munch and internalize? These people think they can fight in a war game. We're gonna show them that hugs and love are the true way to victory. OSK and RND-peace in our time.

DeletedUser2578

That's right, you may already know or may have already guessed it. NBK is no longer around. Their leader Immortaltitan disbanded his Tribe sending his members into a frenzy trying to find refuge. This refuge was offered so graciously by OSK and RND. Not only have OSK and RND allied themselves to take on THC but they also MERGED with NBK. This massive merge into RND has bumped RIP's member numbers to 50. If I recall correctly RIP is quoted saying on Jan 18th "We will not raise our membership above 40 at any point and will likely end up with closer to 30 depending on activity." Just recently RIP spouted this nonsense response on Jan 31st "We could probably reduce this contest to 15 key players across a couple tribes and win this world." But alas... RIP has MERGED with NBK to a now 50 member Tribe. I'm guessing that 15 members he was talking about was really a typo and he meant fifTY and not fifTEEN. Common mistake my 3 year old makes all the time. I understand. No harm no foul. How can players trust what this leader says? Perhaps money buys loyalty? RND has a NAP with several top 10 tribes as well as an alliance with OSK (Also NAP with several top 10 Tribes) who have all declared war on THC. Interesting.
1. NBK did not merge into any tribe. They recreated their tribe under the name of Red-Headed Step Child.
2. Some of the top NBK players did go to RND and OSK (4 to OSK, 10 or so to RND) That is NOT a merge. We in OSK booted our less active members and brought in some better talent.
3. Again, RND and OSK are NOT allies. Whoever feeds you this, You need to dump them.
4. OSK only declared on THC due to Bullish nuking one of our members. We have worked with multiple tribes via sending them support to stop THC nukes. With the threat of NBK gone, We decided to declare on THC. If y'all controlled your members, maybe you wouldn't be in a war with us?

DeletedUser446

I love Andy. Still looks 12. I like the birthday singing in the background ahahaha. Omg ice is with him?? Ice always getting into trouble.

Slaughter1234 I don't have spies. Maybe I need some. Although riddle me this. If two tribes agree to be friendly with each other and go after the same target Tribe, is that not an alliance? If those said Tribes support each other (which we already brought to light in previous updates and screen shots) are they not allied? Their color doesn't have to be that light blue for it to be an alliance. You can be purple and still ally yourself with another tribe to take down a different Tribe. Unless what your saying is that even though both Tribes are supporting each other AND going after the same targets together AND agree to be friendly with each other isn't what defines an alliance. If that's what your saying then I'm interested in knowing what you consider an alliance.

Plus it's a merge if one Tribe takes in another Tribe. That in itself is a merge. I'm sure OSK and RND would have taken in more members if there wasn't this 50 member cap they agreed to. Just because the other 30+ members of NBK weren't deemed worthy enough to be taken in by OSK and RND doesn't make it any less a merge.

DeletedUser2578

Do you know what a NAP is? It's a Non-Aggression Pact. That means One tribe doesn't attack or spy the other tribe. That is the terms RND and OSK are following. As for Working together, We in OSK have only supported RND players in our provinces to keep THC out. We are not coordinating nukes, long range support, or doing Op's together. We simply want our provinces to remain our color(s). Now, If we DID do Ops together, Yes I would call that an alliance. However, as stated above, we are NOT in an alliance. Though it won't matter. In a few months time THC will lose this world. What happens after is up to our councils.

DeletedUser2578

Also, BULLISH stop using rangers. We want to kill your small axe nuke already.

DeletedUser446

slaughter1234 again you seem to not understand what an alliance is. You don't need to time nukes with RND in order to be considered an ally. You just said it yourself you supported RND to keep THC out. In an alliance the same thing happens. You want your province to remain the same color well in an Alliance the same situation happens. NAP means you leave each other alone. You don't support, you don't spy, you don't go after the same targets. In some cases perhaps you'll have the same enemy but in this case OSK allied with RND AFTER their merge with NBK and then after their alliance was agreed upon they turned THC red. That's an Alliance my friend.

Side note. Try not to multi post on forums. I don't think the mods like it. Try to fit your thoughts into one message. If you forgot something or think of something clever after you already posted there is a cool tool call "Edit". I use it often so don't feel ashamed to use it as well. We can be edit brothers.

DeletedUser2578

You just said it yourself you supported RND to keep THC out. In an alliance the same thing happens. You want your province to remain the same color well in an Alliance the same situation happens.

So you're telling me if THC supports a player from another tribe in an attempt to keep OSK out of their province, They're automatically allies? Nope.

NAP means you leave each other alone. You don't support, you don't spy, you don't go after the same targets. In some cases perhaps you'll have the same enemy.

Almost every tribe has different terms and agreements with each other. Weather or not Supporting is in the agreement, We supported to keep out a common enemy. This does not make us allies. If we wanted, We could drop our nap and attack RND. As we are NOT allied to them. But why would we want a war on two fronts?

but in this case OSK allied with RND AFTER their merge with NBK and then after their alliance was agreed upon they turned THC red.

Well that's funny, As we never agreed to turn THC red. We did so because Bullish attacked our members. We never agreed to pick up a few extra players from NBK with RND's consent. You literally stated "Their alliance was agreed upon," When? I'm part of the council in OSK. We never agreed upon an alliance. We never agreed to work together. All supporting is done in provinces where RND reaches out to OSK players within that province. We do NOT demand our players to support RND, As they don't have to. Our players simply know if they don't support now, Then their DT will be used later when THC attacks them. Best to make a nuke go splat with more DT than less DT. You keep talking about us "Agreeing" upon things. Which makes me laugh, As you're not apart of either council. You're not in our chats (which we haven't even used since giving out terms of agreement). So lets stick to things you do know. THC's nukes are bouncing off of our walls due to your rangers. You guys are afraid to commit a full nuke to a fight.

DeletedUser446

slaughter1234 it appears you just don't understand but that is ok. Yes NAP can have certain terms of no spying etc but if 1 Tribe supports another Tribe who they have a shared agreement with then that is more than a NAP. At that point it's more of an Alliance. Having multiple members of different Tribes coordinate against 1 Tribe, yes that makes it an Alliance. Supporting a random player not in a Tribe you share an agreement with wouldn't be considered ally status.
The facts are OSK supports and coordinates against THC (That's an Alliance). However minute you think that cooperation is, it is still an alliance. Continued support and shared goals are what an Alliance is lol. You want to say you went after THC because Bullish attacked 1 player and expect me to believe that no one in RND attacked an OSK member? Come on man.. you can't deny your Tribe is allied with RND. There is too much proof. Even if that's not what your calling it by name. If you aren't allied then prove me wrong. Turn them red and have fun. Kicking the can down the road never usually ends up well.
An alliance doesn't mean you request permission to do things. Merging with NBK doesn't require RND approval in an alliance. I've never heard of such a thing before but for each Tribe RND and OSK to take in the same tribe (so your sharing a merge) is more than a NAP. It's an alliance. In an alliance each Tribe is their own and they work together by supporting and attacking the same enemy. NAP's don't. It's not uncommon for allies to turn on each other later on. It just happened on F world to NIB.

Quick edit here... you also said that RND and OSK's NAP terms are no spying or attacking. So.. supporting isn't in your NAP terms either. That would mean dun dun dun!!! Your an alliance!!! hahaha You freely supported RND outside your NAP terms. *Hint* That's an alliance.. Then you said you don't do op's with them BUUUUUUTTTTT when you coordinate defense with them those are consider operations. Shocker! Operations don't have to be offensive in order to be considered operations. So you literally just admitted that OSK and RND coordinate and support against THC. The results are in... You ARE an Alliance *crowd goes wild*.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Weird argument you got there folks, but I respect. So does THC have a single NAP/Alliance with a meaningful tribe?

DeletedUser2578

Continued support and shared goals? We don't continue stacking RND cities, That's up to them. We like having our defensive troops to remain farming or protecting each other. We have no shared goals other than watching bad players like you get smashed.
Not going to comment about your tribe being afraid to use an actual nuke? Gotta use rangers on them all? In the meantime we've been nuking you guys. Becky went out of her way to add a few cats for the laughs. We've captured a city from you, and bounced multiple nukes off of our walls.

DeletedUser2549

Continued support and shared goals? We don't continue stacking RND cities, That's up to them. We like having our defensive troops to remain farming or protecting each other. We have no shared goals other than watching bad players like you get smashed.
Not going to comment about your tribe being afraid to use an actual nuke? Gotta use rangers on them all? In the meantime we've been nuking you guys. Becky went out of her way to add a few cats for the laughs. We've captured a city from you, and bounced multiple nukes off of our walls.

All those rangers and all that bash. i remember a good amount of OSK nukes ranger off walls as well.. how can you speak about something you guys are also doing? this is why i hate the forums. it a joke calling people out on things your own members are doing. mate i actually respect you as a player. not coming at you. but i dont get the way you're thinking here at all.

Side note: if were trash players why are you guys working together to keep us out?

DeletedUser446

I can't comment on THC workings. I'm just a guy with a forum post. Anything shared so far has been from the Tribe leaders. lol slaughter1234 must be getting upset as he is now throwing out insults. Shame Shame to be triggered so easily. That is correct Panterraa. slaughter1234 seems to be biased in his reporting =) no need for him to comment on their Tribes countless rangers and tactics. I'm not sure what village was lost to OSK other than a village that was taken from you guys. So you recapped? Idk not that big of news really. Only reason Cokky's recap was reported was because that was the first big move. 2 big leaders in the game went at it.