• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2056

these are funny. Biz is a good player. He probably could have held his own for quite some time. But it would have significantly slowed his growth. There is no shame in resetting under those circumstances. I probably would have done the same. He did message us, told us he was going to restart, and he was a man of his word (which means something coming from Biz...).

Becky who is also in OSK has rejoined Biz after they split TH2 up on S world that effectively put RIP over the top and saved months of slogging it out (it was already about a year but it would have taken even longer). I know people think betrayals shouldn't carry over world after world, but they do. So I think it is cool that Biz is actually building some of that trust back.

If we wanted an all out "everyone vs everyone" then we could have made it a rule, no NAPs or Alliances. You can't criticize someone after the fact. I mean I guess we and others could technically bring in another 10 members according to the rules of the challenge and it would probably significantly change the dynamic of the contest. But we like where we are at with 40.
It is a little disingenuous to speak "objectively" when clearly some of the news is "subjective" opinion. It would have been nice to have a rule of "no catting down or spiking barbs" as well. But every single barb was catted down in my province in an attempt to slow me down (so this is me being slowed down :p). In return I spiked one of them to try to get whoever it was to stop. Even told THC leadership we were doing it so others wouldn't lose their troops.

Truth is people will do what they do. It is actually a little funny that we are talking about OBP and DBP on Day 1 of protection coming off. We've all played for awhile now. Do we really think any of this is going to matter in a month?

:D

DeletedUser2158

well said RIP ! as I was reading in the other chat about the 50 person rule and the time line we have a lot of analytical people in tribal wars and they could lawyer on either side every decision I make seems to piss someone off it is a game and i am glad you are all here to play it with me. everyone needs to relax if i have ever back stabbed someone here in this game it was something learned from someone else in this game . in j world the name OSK was used without original leadership permission they copied from a previous world. I started out in OFA cokkys province all alone and fought WOG and OFA alone on that side of world till they got me I did have enough time to noble out of there province so i did not get rimed it still hurt me severely but i still was able to come back.

up until yesterday I was number 1 in vp and number 2 in bash I then decided to leave that world due to the sneak attack by NBK in this world. same leadership that stole my OSK name . I could no longer be on that world. I could have easily joined OFA and been bitter and want revenge instead I empty ed my villas for my tribe to take. in 2019 i will do what is right not what the game taught me how to become in the past.
Good to hear and good luck biz

DeletedUser2159

It's so weird seeing all these names back from when I played on Q and S. Two years ago to be exact. You guys have commitment, hopefully I will be playing Tribal Wars longer this time around. Good luck everyone!:D

DeletedUser2441

I think it's going to be Becky.

It's so weird seeing all these names back from when I played on Q and S. Two years ago to be exact.

I'm ecstatic to see lots of our veteran players returning. This should definitely be a good world.

cokky

Berserker
well said RIP ! as I was reading in the other chat about the 50 person rule and the time line we have a lot of analytical people in tribal wars and they could lawyer on either side every decision I make seems to piss someone off it is a game and i am glad you are all here to play it with me. everyone needs to relax if i have ever back stabbed someone here in this game it was something learned from someone else in this game . in j world the name OSK was used without original leadership permission they copied from a previous world. I started out in OFA cokkys province all alone and fought WOG and OFA alone on that side of world till they got me I did have enough time to noble out of there province so i did not get rimed it still hurt me severely but i still was able to come back.

up until yesterday I was number 1 in vp and number 2 in bash I then decided to leave that world due to the sneak attack by NBK in this world. same leadership that stole my OSK name . I could no longer be on that world. I could have easily joined OFA and been bitter and want revenge instead I empty ed my villas for my tribe to take. in 2019 i will do what is right not what the game taught me how to become in the past.
slight correction you was in the prov south of me but you was surrounded by red. Some times it works some times it does not. On F world you was sourounded as well but they was soft and you eat them before they ate you i think you might have had 1 other member near by though. i am glad to see you have come around some on your "flaws".

DeletedUser2578

MISSING ALERT! NBK is currently missing from action. They've dropped 30 players and had a few reset all in the last 12 hours.

DeletedUser446

UPDATE #4

Welcome to day #8 where this map has changed so much since the start. I'll restate some things previously mentioned in other posts but if you don't hear it from here it's probably fake news! Again though all reports are made based on my perspective and updates come when notable things happen. If anything is notable please message me in game and I'll check it out. This News Team does watch the map like a hawk and notices changes very quickly. This update I'll share some more responses from leaders and share updates on the Tribe Standings.

It was only a kiss, how did it end up like this? THC is in the #1 spot. NBK gently let THC pass them in Tribe standings. But wait there's more! NBK has purged it's members causing new resets and changes to the map dynamic which let THC nab that #1 spot. Where did all these restarts go? To the rim I say! THC looking strong here in positioning and member strength. How long can they keep it up? Here's some Q&A from their leader Phobos.
With Day #1 over with how do you feel your Tribe did in battle?
"I feel like THC did great after the first day. The bash speaks for itself."
After reviewing the bash rankings so far, what are you thoughts?
"The best defense is a great offense they say, looks like the other tribes are having some fun of their own."
Do you want to comment on any current NAP/Ally agreements either with your Tribe or some that other Tribes have pursued?
"At this time THC isn’t making no hasty decisions, the fun just started"

Moving on the the now #2 Tribe NBK where they conducted a player purge. Now at 42 members will they commit to staying under 50 for Kiki's Special Competition? NBK had a brief moment of battle with THC but it looks like those members have now reset giving THC free provinces. Who are their sights set on next? No response from NBK's leader for comment.

#3 RND. RND's leader RIP growing quite a bit since the last update. Now his main village at nearly 3500 points! This must mean he is Academy ready so all eyes are on the look out to who he will Noble first. If I had to guess though it's probably going to be that Barbarian village next to him that is getting all MOL'd up for his arrival. MOL is where you send a small amount of troops at a barbarian village with a "Master of Loot" officer item that has a chance to upgrade a building in a barbarian village. These MOL's can be obtained through the begining quests or on your Daily Resource Deposits. Usually to MOL a barb these items are purchased using crowns. That Barbarian has gone up from near 100 points to a current 500 points in a matter of a few hours. Here's some Q&A from RIP.
With Day #1 over with how do you feel your Tribe did in battle?
"I think you are referencing "Day 1" as when Battle Protection came off, but technically it hasn't come off for everyone in the tribe so any stats are skewed. There really isn't much of a "battle". We cleared and owned our province of a lot of smaller players or tribeless players that had already given up or couldn't grow. They really should have reset or waited a week before joining."
After reviewing the bash rankings so far, what are you thoughts?
"Bash on Day 1 is somewhat of a joke. We have troops. I could throw a few thousand at someone and boost our bash but that isn't a sound strategy. In a month there will be single ops that produce 100,000 bash in minutes. What Day 1 is REALLY about is diplomacy. You find out who attacks/and spies who, and who you may need to align with."
Do you want to comment on any current NAP/Ally agreements either with your Tribe or some that other Tribes have pursued?
"I wont talk about our diplomacy publicly but it is clear that there is a dynamic in the top 4 tribes where everyone is positioning themselves with people they can trust. This is why relationships carry over from world to world. Playing with the same people actually does matter because the tactics of the game can be learned. Activity or Crowns can be used to overcome some obstacles but that is NOT what wins worlds. It is the trust you have with the people you play with. They have your back and you have theirs. Period"

#4 OSK. OSK still regrouping and rebuilding from their unfortunate reset the other day and not much has been noted. OSK's leader Bizmoney is still in good spirits though with a stronger fire in his game to come back for revenge.

What's this? All top 10 Tribes seem to be under 50 members. This is an outstanding turn of events that no Top 10 Tribe is mass recruiting. I applaud all leaders who commit to this challenge and desire for a good hard fought world. Let's have a look at the battle standings.

#1 THC with nearly 300k Offensive Bash, 48k Defensive Bash. Looks like they took some hits since we last reported Bash standings where they only had 3k dbp.
#2 NBK with 158k Offensive Bash and 66k Defensive Bash.
#3 RND with 90k Obp and 70k dbp. Looks like they are dishing out as much as they are getting hit.
#4 OSK with 87k OBP and 44k Dbp. Right on the line with RND and close in overall points. Given the right move they could reclaim that #3 spot.

THC getting a good lead on the Bash rankings and nearly doubling the #2 spot. RIP from RND is looking like he is getting ready to be the first person to Noble a village here on K World. As I said in the first post things can and will rapidly change so stay tuned! Next time I'll see if Leaders will share some battle reports. OoooOOOooo00 Juicy. Look forward to writing more next time!

DeletedUser2677

I just wanted to thank RIP for mentioning my dude, Raygor. Also lul you should include something about the #1 obasher brotha.

DeletedUser446

BREAKING NEWS!!

The First Village capture has taken place!!!! Day #8 RIP currently ranked #1 in K world has Nobled the first village. Instead of a barbarian village he Nobled his next door neighbor for a 478 point village. Rumor has it someone in OSK is about to take the next village. Stick around for more updates. ***This is a developing story***

DeletedUser446

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Another Village has been Nobled. A player by the name of Frozzeno (current rank #5) from NBK has Nobled a 367 point village. He shares a province with 2 other bigger players but lucky for him they are his Tribe mates Toys (Current rank# 7) and Osage (Current rank# 4). Toys and Osage look ready to Noble something themselves. Looks like the time has come for players to start losing their protection on their 2nd villages, so the battle will start to ramp up! RND and now NBK are starting off an early lead with the Nobles.

DeletedUser446

UPDATE #5

Look! It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait its a Noble Train!! Here we are just a few days from finishing week number 2 on K world and things are shaping up nicely. I have a few updates for you and some rankings. No leaders had any battle reports to share this week. What are they afraid of?!? It's either Light Cavalry, Mounted Archer or Axemen. Mix and match if that's your flavor. Sprinkle in some Rams or Catapults for extra spice. If your Steel Tempest you might attack with a pure Archer Nuke. Just speculation though. The people demand to see some action! Ok, now onto the Tribe updates.

Currently Ranked #1 still is THC with 143022 Tribe points and 39 members. It looks like their top offensive lineman is El Salesman followed closely by the mighty Zbird75. Who is willing to take on these two behemoths? By the looks of it THC members are having no problems Nobling their provinces clean. They currently have the most members with 3 or more villages. Very strong progress from this Tribe.

Ranked #2 coming all the way from 4th place is OSK. Their Leader Bizmoney standing back on his feet after that upsetting reset just 1 week ago with currently 4 villages. An excellent comeback now for some sweet sweet revenge? Looks like boosting those Barbarian villages from just 51 points really helped his progression. OSK's top Offensive Bashers are Bizmoney himself with Phsykoo and Goldenvar neck and neck. There seems to be a health 5 members that have 3 villages or more villages.

Ranked #3 is NBK. This Tribe was ranked #1 but after that player purge they haven't been getting those top numbers. NBK's current top dogs for obp is keats81 with X.T.I and Sgt. Sandman following right behind. NBK's leader Immortaltitan has yet to comment on any questions or replies in general. 3 members have 3 or more villages.

Rank#4 we have RND. RND's leader RestInPieces is growing very quickly. Still ranked #1 in world with 5 villages himself. His progress is insane but where are his Tribe mates? Only 1 other member has 3 or more villages. At this rate even NBK will remain ahead. RND's top obp are Magnus Invictus, RIP himself and crucialsword.

Here are current Tribe Battle rankings with their Top Devil Dogs.
#1 THC with 479k obp and 87k dbp. Top Dog is El Salesman with 45k obp and 7k dbp.
#2 NBK with 282k obp and 126k dbp. Top Dog is keats81 with 23k obp and 700 (not thousand) dbp.
#3 RND with 210k obp and 134k dbp. Top Dog is Magnus Invictus with 36k obp and 7.5k dbp.
#4 OSK with 201k obp and 49k dbp. Top Dog is Bizmoney with 19.5k obp and 2k dbp.

THC has double the amount of obp then the ranked #2 spot. They don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. Mostly everyone's shields are down on their 2nd villages and Nobles are starting to take villages everyday. Other top 10 Tribes aren't doing to bad themselves. Maybe one of them will respond to me sometime. Maybe not. SIN, BXS and WOK are all doing well but just slightly behind the top 4 Tribes. Will one of these underdog Tribes climb to the top? It'll be fun to watch. Thanks, until next time!