• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser446

Update #6

Wow! Some power plays happening today. Where to start? First the lovely lady Gwen come's into town. This beauty just loves when I shoot arrows at her wheel but come to find out, she's letting others shoot too! I'm hurt Gwen. I thought we had something when you gave me that extra build que instead of the Nobles or coins. All jokes aside it appears some players really went all out on that Gwen wheel. *Cough Cough RIP* That's right it looks like RIP has acquired multiple Nobles from the lovely Gwen and he is putting them to use. RIP's pockets must be as deep as the Mariana Trench!

Regardless though this first power play comes in today with RND's leader RIP Nobling Cokky's Main village. This is the first major move from any Tribe. What will Cokky do?? Along with those purchased Gwen Nobles came hundreds of deceivers. Was that also an Instant Axe Nuke? I would say to put your skill where your mouth is but RIP's already filled it up with money! It would seem RND has instilled fear into these smaller top ten Tribes like BXS and SIN to help support their efforts to go against THC. What happened to a free for all??? I support the little guy. Nothing personal against RIP, it's a game mechanic but the excessive spending ruins the game. I do like that you support my right to play freely by giving INNO their year's salary *Thumbs up*

NBK isn't looking too hot either. Not sure what's going on inside their Tribe but it has been very quiet from them. Needless to say RND is ready to take on THC and the fight is on! Will THC be able to stop RIP? Will RIP continue to slice through THC? Oh the mayhem, oh the horror. All apart of the game. Will Skill overcome money? Will money put a nail in this game? Only time will tell. I'll try to update you all on the next big move. Mom! I need my safe place.

P.S. I'm still mad at you Gwen ******* *****.

DeletedUser446

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Just like that Cokky has retaken his main. No sooner than I finished the Update #6, plans were underway to retake the village. It's a blood bath people. Will there be a recap attempt from RIP? Stay tuned to find out more. Maybe we can get some battle reports for the next update. Please =)

DeletedUser2158

Something tells me its the first time lulrawr has battle RIP

DeletedUser446

BREAKING NEWS!!!

After the valiant recap on Cokky's main village valuable information can be see here. Is that Bizmoney supporting RIP??? It would appear OSK is somehow allied or at the very least supporting RND. That makes the entire world vs THC. What a show! How many Tribes need to join to take down #1?
OSK Supporting RND.png

I reached out to OSK's leader Bizmoney for comment. This is what he had to say.
It would seem support can be seen coming from your villages to RIP. Would you like to say a comment for the forums?
"Sure, even though my dislike for rest in peaces goes deep once, I was told by Phobes that Cokky lost his main villa I was so over joyed with emotion I sent some defense to support the cause of not letting Cokky get his villa back. Our grudge (Cokky and Bizmoney) will go on from this world to the next has nothing to do with osk, elite, nib, otters army, just me and him :)."

You heard it here first folks. Possible OSK collusion into the THC vs RND battle. Is this an isolated event or something more? I may need a special council to dig deeper. Till next time here on K world TV News!

DeletedUser2056

Of course more sewage spewed from the THC reporter.

I never asked for support from Biz, nor did it ever arrive to do anything. It was symbolic. NO other village of mine has been supported by Biz or anyone else in OSK. It was only Cokky's main that Biz supported. And of course it took 5 of you to try to take it back. Where was that effort in the last week? Are you really that scared? Couldn't Raz0r and Cokky just take it back themselves? ;)

You're lucky my snipe lagged by a couple seconds or I'd still have the village. But you guys better build more D if you think you are going to stop me. I'm talking 6 or 7 figures. Give me something worth hitting or do I really have to take half your tribe out by myself?

We could probably reduce this contest to 15 key players across a couple tribes and win this world.

What, no reports on Bash points now Lulrawr? Oh that's right, i'm leading the world in both offensive and defensive bash - all from 1 crappy nuke I threw together? lol

As if any of this matters. I'm just surprised that the THC in the south finally woke up and did something rather than playing farmville. There are probably 5-6 THC members (that I really respect) that are relevant at all.

Wake me up when someone hits 100 villas or 1 million in Bash. Otherwise, enjoy the sideshow B.S. from Lulrawr.

DeletedUser2590

Nice work RIP you managed to spend enough to be top basher thats what i like to see. All these losers who cant buy everything ingame to play like you are just mad. The new American dream is make enough to spend obnoxiously on TW2.

DeletedUser2578

THC seems to be a bit tilted. Lulrawr, It's best if you keep negative comments out of the update reports. Hating on RIP because he nobled cocky should go something like "One top player took our another, gg."

DeletedUser446

Update# 6.1

Since it was requested I'll go over the top bash to tac along with the previous Update. Again it will be stated (3rd time).. all reports are based upon my perspective. Any information I have is is either obtained or speculation based upon (again) my perspective. If you don't like my perspective then I don't know what to tell you. I appreciate the feedback nonetheless! I can't comment on anything THC since I don't make any decisions or speak for them. Just a player making the game entertaining in a forum post. Everyone loves a little salt on their dish though =) Moving on to the bash!

We have a new top Offensive Player! RIP from RND has taken the lead with 85k obp and 70k dbp. This would be an impressive feat however lets observe the top 10 Offensive bashers.

#1 RIP from RND
#2 Zbird from THC
#3 ayoh from THC
#4 El Salesman form THC
#5 Gunswayne form OSK
#6 Steel Tempest from THC
#7 OnereousBubbles OSK
#8 Phobos THC
#9 rimjob from THC
#10 Raz0rHD from THC

It would appear that early game coining does indeed help get a quick spot at #1 but what is the longevity of those decisions? As you can see currently 7 out of the top ten obp are from THC. RIP seems to be impressed with THC. Such fear, much anxiety. Again I'll state.. Nothing personal against RIP. It is a game mechanic to coin like that but it is excessive to say the least. I merely reported on it so others are aware who maybe aren't playing this world but watching and tuning in. To each their own! If RIP can't handle the mockery then the internet isn't the place for him! Participating in talks on these reports are what keep it interesting so thank you all who participate! Unlike NBK... no fun at all. If any player has something that they would like posted or reported on that I may have missed (since I'm just 1 guy) then please message me in game! Thanks everyone and we'll see you all next time on the Muppet Show!

DeletedUser2056

I bet NO ONE in THC spent any crowns since the start right? No extra gwen shots there huh? Those 5, 6, 7, 8 villas was ALL minting coins right? The hypocrisy is pretty thicc (oh i mean thick). I can literally see barbs being MoL'd up across the map. All of ours still catted down thank you. ;)

THC is so altruistic. lol
Come on, you're just embarrassing yourself now. I can see the same thing being done by other players with rangers, deceivers, etc - all purchased. I'm not even knocking it but if you think I'm the only person that spends money... you're blind or just disingenuous. I didn't make this game. I have said they should get rid of Gwen and should create a server with no crowns. But it is a dyanmic of the game and I of course will use it. I've spent 3 times more on other people than I have on myself this world. You have no idea.

DeletedUser2590

i cant wait for your comments to get saltier and saltier. Thanks for supporting the game.

DeletedUser446

I see no personal attacks on any player in my reporting tyvm. This just in.. Becky123 joins the Salt Train! I am the Salt King! Muahahahaha. I haven't said anything personal on RIP other than his spending is excessive and how I wonder if it'll play out for him. I even state it in my reports lol.

To RIP - I have never said anything about spending money other than you spend too much it makes it a little harder to play the game as it was intended before the cash in options became available. Be a core player not a core spender. Again.. I'll repeat myself... I support RIP's decision to spend in order to support my ability to play freely. THC has spent money. OSK has spent money, NBK has spent money. This random 100 point player spent money. I've never denied anyone spending money. I've only stated that I have observed RIP spend excessively and far more than anyone else single handed. Hardly a personal attack. So if those words are too "harsh" then I don't know how people make it through the day without being triggered lol.

*Example of a personal attack* "Lulrawr sucks and he is so dumb". That's even a little light. More like "Lulrawr is too fat to make as much money as others in this game" Hmm.. I'm getting there. Still could be more personal. I'm warming up. Lemme go practice in front of the mirror.

DeletedUser2549

Of course more sewage spewed from the THC reporter.

I never asked for support from Biz, nor did it ever arrive to do anything. It was symbolic. NO other village of mine has been supported by Biz or anyone else in OSK. It was only Cokky's main that Biz supported. And of course it took 5 of you to try to take it back. Where was that effort in the last week? Are you really that scared? Couldn't Raz0r and Cokky just take it back themselves? ;)

You're lucky my snipe lagged by a couple seconds or I'd still have the village. But you guys better build more D if you think you are going to stop me. I'm talking 6 or 7 figures. Give me something worth hitting or do I really have to take half your tribe out by myself?

We could probably reduce this contest to 15 key players across a couple tribes and win this world.

What, no reports on Bash points now Lulrawr? Oh that's right, i'm leading the world in both offensive and defensive bash - all from 1 crappy nuke I threw together? lol

As if any of this matters. I'm just surprised that the THC in the south finally woke up and did something rather than playing farmville. There are probably 5-6 THC members (that I really respect) that are relevant at all.

Just a few things on this Rest, you know i respect you, I do understand a bit were your coming from when you log in here and see lurwer updates. but at the sametime he wasn't coming at you. just posted what happening and what people are talking about. the move with support from bizmoney is questionable from any tribe that takes a villages. If you took a villages from them and saw us supporting them wouldn't you question it? biz asked me the other day to stay of his members and he will do the same. lulrwer was just reporting how everyone is mind blow. i respect bizmoney too and he knows it.

1) This is tribe wars mate. 5-10 people Its coming together as a whole. not all the DT in that villages was yours mate. so yeah 5 players attacking or 5 players support who cares. Its call tribal wars for a reason. i been on my own end with dealing with 5-30 nukes. it also only took two nukes to clear it from what i saw

2) THC isn't playing farmville anywhere, you need to look at the bash a bit more and not just your own. none of that matters right now you know damn well there are different stages to this game.

3) A bunch of us spends crowns on this game. i'm sure kiki could figure it all out her self. we enjoy it. you made a smart call and you push it. and snip lagging from what villages? did you unlocked the level 23 barracks? i mean cokky could also say the same thing about his snipe. it happens.

4) i'm looking for a fight this sever and to have some fun with old mates and players like you nana, diesel that i do respect and like. i also been upfront with you. but dont think you can take half my tribe out by yourself mate. i think you know better then that and i think you also know your going to have a fight on your hands.

Wake me up when someone hits 100 villas or 1 million in Bash. Otherwise, enjoy the sideshow B.S. from Lulrawr.
Looks to me like lulrawr is the salty one.
View attachment 691

I mean Your point of view doesn't matter mate, who are you?

DeletedUser2158

It's a public forum. If you don't care about others opinions you don't have to come. mmmkay?

Last edited by a moderator: