• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2549

lulrawr keep the news coming just dont be biased like cnn :) to change the subject the hunt for EIJEFE in krak and the hunt for Management what teams are then on who are they fighting for
i mean he is already muti account... EIJEFE that is

It's a public forum. If you don't care about others opinions you don't have to come. mmmkay?
hurt we didn't let you join? I'm pretty sure the saleman can beat you and he is up there in being a good player, i remember you being salty he out farm you as well. so yeah who are you to complain about someone being satly? i love this TV station. i agree with Bizmoney, but he inst being bias. he is just in THC and that is how your viewing it. Keep it rolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

i mean he is already muti account... EIJEFE that is
Lmao what? Delusion much?
hurt we didn't let you join? I'm pretty sure the saleman can beat you and he is up there in being a good player, i remember you being salty he out farm you as well. so yeah who are you to complain about someone being satly? i love this TV station. i agree with Bizmoney, but he inst being bias. he is just in THC and that is how your viewing it. Keep it rolling.
Only reason I applied to THC was to play with ambie and isn't playing anymore. I'm playing super casually so like I care about joining your tribe or any top tribe. The only one triggered by my low quality meme here is you, so maybe relax a little?

DeletedUser2549

Lmao what? Delusion much?

Only reason I applied to THC was to play with ambie and isn't playing anymore. I'm playing super casually so like I care about joining your tribe or any top tribe. The only one triggered by my low quality meme here is you, so maybe relax a little?

i'm not trigger. responding and being trigger are two different things. but yes you're right your not muti account at all. like you would admit it in forums anyway, but there is enough players that change there names and remebers your other accounts in this world mate. lol . but guess if anyone write back to your stupid remarks... they most be trigger by you. ;p

DeletedUser2158

i'm not trigger. responding and being trigger are two different things. but yes you're right your not muti account at all. like you would admit it in forums anyway, but there is enough players that change there names and remebers your other accounts in this world mate. lol . but guess if anyone write back to your stupid remarks... they most be trigger by you. ;p
Like I have time to play two accounts. I only have two accounts: Eijefe and iamgettingrekt

I don't need to play seriously to beat you 1 on 1 Thicc

upload_2019-1-31_22-42-23.jpeg

DeletedUser2549

THicc would rekt you.. that might boost his ego. but that is the truth for sure.

DeletedUser2158

nah. The skill ceiling in this game is so low that winning 1 v 1 is almost impossible, unless he uses a bot or coins. But then it wouldnt be skills. Prove me wrong.

DeletedUser2549

nah. The skill ceiling in this game is so low that winning 1 v 1 is almost impossible, unless he uses a bot or coins. But then it wouldnt be skills. Prove me wrong.
start growing then we will let thicc 1v1 you. so prove us wrong if your not afraid. were agreeing to let it happening and i keep my word. rest himself knows that. so if you dont do this we know you cant or just come up with an excuse.

DeletedUser2158

Sure. No coop, no tribe perks, no coining and no bot. Just pure skills and i'll gladly take that challenge agaisnt anyone

DeletedUser2158

Give me your coop and I'll show you the way to enlightenment :)

DeletedUser2158

I would like to point out to Chairforce that tomorrow is friday. All day

DeletedUser2677

Why are people complaining about lul taking little shots in his news? This just in!!! Piss off hes not a real reporter! Why does slaughter keep opening his mouth? Nobody cares you're like a non violent anxious teddy bear who lost his favorite toy. Why does bizmoneys profile picture look like the new hip hop joker spliced his DNA with a full range of the carebears? Seriously how many carebares did you kill for that shot? Why hasn't Amazon delivered the binky I bought for RIP? He is clearly upset and he is not the type to grind out his problems he needs material goods to do the work for him. Thanks for buying all your friends ranger stacks btw my man katalac been bouncing them. Anyway can you guys start trying harder so our tribes bash ain't way higher than yours? Thanks, I appreciate everyone here kisses.

DeletedUser2685

RIP and BIZ:

Which one of you is the catcher between you two? Just curious?

DeletedUser2685

Wait.....ElJefe is also Rect?

Even worse than me.

DeletedUser2685

@cokky this is true but I’m not talking about baseball. I’m guessing RIP was originally the catcher but he coaxed BIZ into switching out for 15k coins.