• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

cokky

Berserker
@cokky this is true but I’m not talking about baseball. I’m guessing RIP was originally the catcher but he coaxed BIZ into switching out for 15k coins.

Da... it is a comment someone says when someone mentions pitching and catching but does not like the game period. Even if you happen to take a pitch you did not expect. and yes i am not talking about the game.

DeletedUser2578

We are both pitching and your about to start catching these NUkes !! point me out to your villa so i can rename it for u
He only has 51 points Biz, Leave the poor kid on the rim alone. He doesn't even have a village that can launch nukes haha.

DeletedUser2590

Just gunna leave these bangers here.
WhlrumO.png

eOm90Lp.png

DeletedUser2158

bye bye nbk. My money is that osk and rnd will merge in a month or two

DeletedUser2677

"We could probably reduce this contest to 15 key players across a couple tribes and win this world"-restinpieces(the words that I say). Hey kiki do we get a kickback for putting the fear into RIP and making him coin his tribe up 10 levels in one day? Maybe a plaque. Some flowers. Just something to say thank you. I think we should get something from biz too. He wouldnt have been able to ally with the world as usual and avoid any real fighting if RIP didnt get the fear placed within him. I'm not asking for much, you know, maybe a card. Or one of those flower shaped fruit arrangements with a little stuffed bear. So it's the whole world vs thc, I like those odds. We are gonna burn this place to the ground. Yall gonna remember this one.

DeletedUser2549

salesmen is getting salty now :) i know where doing something right
trust me bizmoney that isnt sale man salty. he is actually happy you all nap and ally. this is going to be fun and interesting mate.

DeletedUser2549

over confidence is a great thing to have especially since u all are not coining :)
i think you need to go re-read what i wrote a few pages back mate. I troll on here ever now and then, but at least read what was writing already.
I never said scary and what i wrote you before telling you i was Pan was to see how you were thinking is all. don't get all caught up in that. MY Reply is simple, us at THC want you to bring Your A Game. it that simple.

DeletedUser2677

That guy is too serious to have a spongebob sticker behind him