• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

cokky

Berserker
need the challenge to be honest or the world would be pretty boring with a huge 40 man tribe...

DeletedUser2578

Side note: if were trash players why are you guys working together to keep us out?
We're not working together? Other than keeping you guys out of our provinces, we have no connections with RND. No Ops, No tribe wide support, No dual plans, Nothing.

DeletedUser2549

inst that working together though? "No Ops, No tribe wide support, No dual plans, Nothing." "We're not working together? Other than keeping you guys out of our provinces" thats a form of working together mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser446

lol We are working together but not working together. We do defend each other but we aren't working together. We are going after the same Tribe together but we aren't working together. U right tho thicc Lad. *clap clap* Next Story!

DeletedUser2158

need the challenge to be honest or the world would be pretty boring with a huge 40 man tribe...

Could still get a good world with BXS as your ally. Open up another front agaisnt RND instead of trying to ram through one front against the biggest coiner of this game. Actually what do I know i'm a noob :)

cokky

Berserker
not my call just a peon... but probably not a useful relationship. at some point you just have to turn on your friends anyway i kinda like knowing it is there rather than the surprise later

DeletedUser2549

Ranking doesn’t mean anything, this isn’t a point game mate. you both should have more points with 50 members.

DeletedUser2549

Not everyone spin the wheel for a crap ton of pocket nobles. which help a lot of players who are not that great get to spots they should be at or to eat a bunch of barbs. The wheel in two weeks was kinda of a joke to the world.

DeletedUser446

Update #8

This Update comes 1 day before week 3. With most Gwen Nobles now used up village captures are starting to slow down. However this hasn't stopped RND from capturing THC villages. After a few good defenses from THC, RND was able to take a village. All thanks to instant coining of Nukes. How long will THC last against OSK and RND the two biggest coning Tribes in the game? Possibly just until the next Gwen comes with more pay to win goodies. That's ok though! All apart of current game mechanics.

#1 OSK with 50 members and 27 Tribe level. 366149 points. After becoming Ally's with RND they have had little issues and continue to push against THC. Bizmoney's pockets don't seem to be as big as RIP's though. Big pockets are proving to be useless with OSK as they are quickly outgrowing RND. Even if this Alliance takes out THC, RND won't be able to stop OSK. It'll be too late for them as OSK will have outgrown them. When will OSK break through THC lines though?

#2 RND with 50 members and now a Tribe level of 42. 316685 points. Looks like RND was and able to punch through defense of THC with the help of some major coining and instant Nukes. Not to say RND hasn't taken any hits as RIP came close to losing his village to Cokky. An instant restack of 16k spear, 17k swords and 6k archers was able to stop the final Noble Trips.

#3 THC with 40 members and 310624 points. Tribe level 25. THC has been taking hit after hit but seems to be able to hold ground so far only losing 1 village. THC has continued to drop from it's former #1 seat as the now #1 and #2 Tribe ally against them. It has been noted that THC has no Alliances or NAP's unlike their aggressors OSK and RND who have NAP'd most of the top ten Tribes and then Allied against THC.

With Gwen returning in a few weeks it'll give those who coin another opportunity at Pay to Win items. That does make it difficult for others, who don't coin, play the game. Based on this current map as we go into week #3 we can see OSK and RND are so intertwined in their Alliance that they will soon run out of players to Noble. For those smaller Top 10 Tribes who are near them with a NAP beware. That NAP will drop soon and you will be a target. OR will OSK and RND turn on each other first? As you can see in the map OSK surrounds RND and if OSK continues to out grow RND it could spell major trouble for RND. OSK is in a better position than RND so my money would be on OSK winning that fight. Assuming they take out the troublesome THC first. THC holding its ground against both Tribes. I figure if RND fails to take out a significant portion of THC players in the next few weeks then it'll allow OSK to easily take out RND. These are my predictions and the tides of battle can sway in either direction! I'll leave you with this final thought, will the chairforce ever stand? Until next time! Map 1 Kworld w3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser446

I wouldn't say after a few weeks as we are finishing week 3. Coining is still assisting RND heavily right now. Maybe after a month or so. Coining definitely is only useful in the beginning with it's usefulness running out toward mid game. Still early in this world. Nib is very strong in battle both offensive and defensive however to compare this Tribe to NIB would be a mistake. Different leaders, different players. Some NIB have stayed together but other NIB are in enemy Tribes so it's not a good representation to compare THC to NIB. I was in NIB and I am only familiar with a handful of members in THC. This is a different Tribe but still a strong one in battle for sure.

If you share the report of no faith I'll share the one from your member. I believe they lost near 10k+ dt so I'm not sure what your angle is. Yes it does appear that OSK and RND are taking advantage of the smaller tribes, that is clear. THC is not taking advantage of them by offering them a false sense of partnership like OSK and RND are. It's safe to say that once your members have no more barbarian villages to take you will take out your NAP partners. That will probably happen before you are able to take out THC. I'm curious to see if RND will allow you to grow unchecked though. Surely they see they can't win with OSK surrounding them like you are.

cokky

Berserker
lets just leave NIB alone here they are not a part of this world. The secret is to let players settle it on the field. Maybe to get this sort of thing settled from now on we should just make 4 major tribes at the start of any dom world and each gets either NW NE SE SW. and you just end up with whoever unless you restart and go to the rim of your choosing. 200 players of meaning anyway on any domination world so lets keep it somewhat civil.. i dont have any hate for anyone who rims me i say good job.. They might resent me but i could care less because in say good job to my self when i felt them as well.