• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2316

This thread is absolutely absurd. Kudos to Lul for at least attempting some semblance of a news reel.

I still do not for the life of me understand why players in this game can't just admit they use coins. It is blatantly obvious when it's happening. It's not some gigantic secret. It's totally obnoxious to deal with, but as noted, part of the game.

PS let me start putting my stat lines in my signature. I remember my first beer.

*Edited to add* - Can we hire an interpreter for Biz posts? They are confusing as hell sometimes.

DeletedUser2578

MVOpHtJ.png

DeletedUser2158

It doesn't sound like OSK is 100% on board with their own "council". Some it seems are under the impression they are going after RND soon and some (slaughter1234) seem to think they are allied or in his words "NAP". I just hope RND realizes that OSK can't grow without running into RND over and over. RND is in trouble from OSK. It'll play out. We will see it happen just give it a little bit.
You'll never see 100% of the tribe on board with the council. Whatever you might think OSK will do doesn't matter. Truth is that both tribe know that if they don't ally/ NAP against THC, they will lose.

DeletedUser2207

You've missed the point entirely...
It doesn't matter if you paint them blue, purple, red or green... It's how you and your tribe interact with them that matters. Traditional nap doesn't come with support, and yet your current one has. In this, it's so much closer to an alliance than you might like to admit. It's ok to be delusional when playing Tw2 though... Just read the forum posts from past worlds and you'll see that much

DeletedUser2677

That's nice of you to say eljefe. I dont think this is the real motivation though. If they both gang up on thc and eliminate us then the server will only have two tribes capable of winning instead of three. Honestly we three are all the same size. They are doing it for the same reason they coin, they want to game to be easy. If there wasnt a 50 limit contest they would both have a hundred members by now. That's ok it will be epic if they cant beat us and empty if they and their allies can. No fight in those boys.

DeletedUser2207

Idk about anyone else... I'm entertaining myself, as usual. The point is valid though. You can call a cow a goose, but will it lay eggs simply because you use the incorrect term? Nope...
Thinking thc should accept the obvious compliment to their skill here... Two tribes, both comprised of a larger member base, feel need to "nap" in order to be able to handle the threat that thc poses. What does this say about the skill and such of the members of these tribes?

DeletedUser2207

Oh biz... Dear sweet, oblivious biz...
You haven't changed a bit, luv. Still the same song and dance.

becky123

Axeman
I would like to point out both leaders of osk said two different things. One said they were not working together no alliance at all and the other one said they are working together. So are you guys working together or not working together?
I believe it said working toward a common goal

DeletedUser2158

That's nice of you to say eljefe. I dont think this is the real motivation though. If they both gang up on thc and eliminate us then the server will only have two tribes capable of winning instead of three. Honestly we three are all the same size. They are doing it for the same reason they coin, they want to game to be easy. If there wasnt a 50 limit contest they would both have a hundred members by now. That's ok it will be epic if they cant beat us and empty if they and their allies can. No fight in those boys.
Same size but not the same potentiel. Although you could be right, I think a NAP between RND and OSK is the smartest choice for both of them for now.
P.s: Watch out for RND barb nobling and that will piss off OSK. Its written in the sky baby

DeletedUser2685

***BREAKING NEWS***

@RestInPieces has just crossed the $10,000 threshold of money spent in K world according to my sources. In other news, Innogames private stock soars 250% based on projections that Rest could top the 100k mark of money spent by world end.

DeletedUser2129

you only have 2 eyes - unless u where sunglasses like thicc then u can roll 4 eyes :)

DeletedUser1519

You'll never see 100% of the tribe on board with the council. Whatever you might think OSK will do doesn't matter. Truth is that both tribe know that if they don't ally/ NAP against THC, they will lose.
or it is just cuz OSK is garbage and couldn't win on a dom world if they life depended on it lol

DeletedUser446

Update #9

Welcome Welcome Welcome! All players named BeezKneez and Kiki are welcome here and all others too I guess! Only joking but welcome Mods Kiki and BeezKneez! Another week gone and another update to look forward to. I'll be bringing you the bash updates, the player updates and the Tribal updates along with a few words from the leaders. What drama has unfolded this week? Is it still everyone vs THC? Is THC losing yet?? Who can stop OSK's unchecked growth?! Let's try to answer these questions. First with the Tribes!

Still ranked #1 OSK. Lead by leader Bizmoney this Tribe has been living the easy life but will this comfort induce laziness? One has to wonder when OSK will break through THC lines. Standing at Tribe level 27 with 50 members strong, 535k points, 237 villages and currently control 5% of the world. This is still very early in the game but this Tribe is growing nicely. 7 out of the top 10 players are from OSK but only 1 member is in the top 10 obp ranking. A former NIB member from World F HowardRawr. Way to go! As predicted OSK has dropped a NAP partner so they can continue to grow. I wonder which NAP Tribe will be next. If I were in those NAP Tribes I'd be preparing now! I would suggest fight sooner rather than later. Fight on your say so and not theirs or just keep thinking you are safe. Either way is fine =) This is what Bizmoney had to say about dropping a NAP partner to take their villages.
"What nap did we drop?"
You heard it here first folks. Looks like OSK is on a rampage going after it's NAP partners. If you're a Tribe with a NAP with OSK you may want to prepare yourself for trouble. Make it double. Team Rocket is blasting off at the speed of.. *ehem* ... Next Tribe.

Newly ranked #2 THC. After falling in ranking last weekend THC has picked it up and was able to reclaim #2 Ranking. RND is close behind though so no room for slacking! THC still fighting most of the world with it's biggest hitters so far being RND and OSK however no progress has been made from either of those Tribes. THC has lost a total of 2 villages, 1 to RND and 1 to OSK but it looks like THC was able to capture 2 RND villages this week along with some from OSK. If this growth continues RND and OSK will be in trouble. Will there be any weekend operations that will change this progress? Let's see. THC current Tribe level 31, 40 Brave, 407k points and the overwhelming leader in Battle, 185 villages 4% of world. Currently 8 out of the top 10 battle leaders are from THC and 15 out of the top 20. Impressive. THC so far holding the line and ever so slightly pushing back.

Tribe #3 RND. Lead by player Restinpieces is neck and neck with THC in terms of villages. RND did lose two village this week but they aren't making it easy for THC to take the cake. RND looking like they have their backs against a wall as OSK continues to grow around them unchecked. If THC is able to break RND lines then that might just be the signal for OSK to clean up the back end. RND is right in the middle of OSK and THC. Perhaps an ally is needed to strengthen their area. One maybe a little more trustworthy than OSK. When reached out for comment on this weeks progress and the villages lost this is what RIP had to say.
"Well done on the villages. GG. No comment on everything else."
Speaking of RIP... He was able to top the board in obp with 209k obp! Wow! The closes THC member is nearly 30k behind. Good stuff! RIP leading his Tribe the best he can given they are sandwiched between OSK and THC. Curious to see what plays next. Current level 43, 49 followers, 400k points 197 villages 4% of world.

Tribe #4 BXS. BXS having a nice strong presence in the NW with RND. Current Tribe level 10 with 50 members, 114 villages, 2% of world. A possible alliance from these two Tribes may be enough to take out and secure that NW region from OSK. This would greatly increase their chances at holding off THC and OSK. RND and OSK both currently have NAP's with BXS though so BXS will have to make a decision on who to fully back and support. I reached out to BXS leader Sleepingbear and asked him this.
It appears OSK has dropped a NAP partner to eat them. What are you thoughts on that? Who do you think the next NAP partner OSK will drop in order to eat?
"We had an agreement thru the 15th, if Bizmoney has dropped us early, I guess it shouldn't be too much of a shock. Dealings with Bizmoney must be handled at arms-length. As for who is next? SIN most likely."
Uh oh SIN look out! OSK may be after you next. BXS has declared war on THC to further their alliance and NAP status with OSK and RND siting they are the bigger threat. Constant fakes and attacks are lighting up THC screens. Such violence.

Current Ranked #1 player is Gunswayne (OSK) with 11 villages/ TOP Bash player is RIP (RND) with 209k obp
#2 HowardRawr(OSK) /#2 Bash rimjob (THC) 184k obp
#3 MacDougal(OSK)/ #3 Bash HowardRawr (OSK) 164k obp

HowardRawr really bringing his A game. Here is a current look at the top 4 Tribe's on the Map. BXS holding up the NW mixed with RND and a bit of OSK. THC in control of the south, OSK in control NE and RND in control of the core right between THC and OSK. This raps up the Update with the weekend approaching how will this map change? Will Becky123 ever love me?!? Until next time!Top 5 Tribes.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2677

Wow that map really drives home the massive hole rnd is digging themselves. Thanks for the update lul. Can somebody get beezknees outta here women aren't that beautiful this is ridiculous. Speaking of ridiculous, biz what's up with that profile pic it looks like dude was first to fall asleep at the party?