• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser626

I have a request. When you do your maps can you have a black background instead of green.

Also I am a coiner when times call for it.

That is all back to the lurking I go.

One final thing. Hello to all the old names I see here.

DeletedUser1726

I really hope THC puts up a fight. It's getting kind of boring.
always humorous to hear people say they are bored and want a challenge when they have set up diplo with all the other top tribes against THC. THC specifically encouraged all the tribes to stay small so we would have a fun world with all the top tribes fighting each other for territory but you guys chickened out and set up all the diplo. If you really wanted a fun challenging world, you would have grown a set and stayed independent like THC but you did not really want a challenge..you just want to say you wanted one

DeletedUser2578

always humorous to hear people say they are bored and want a challenge when they have set up diplo with all the other top tribes against THC. THC specifically encouraged all the tribes to stay small so we would have a fun world with all the top tribes fighting each other for territory but you guys chickened out and set up all the diplo. If you really wanted a fun challenging world, you would have grown a set and stayed independent like THC but you did not really want a challenge..you just want to say you wanted one
I don't handle diplomacy. I handle the reds. Learn to support your villages so we can gain some actual Obash though.

DeletedUser1726

I don't handle diplomacy. I handle the reds. Learn to support your villages so we can gain some actual Obash though.
pretty generic statement lol...you have not touched my villages so not sure who you are referring to :) ohhhh.....and you keep making sure everyone knows you are on council there so I guess that is in title only if your opinion on diplo means nothing to your fellow leaders. If you really wanted a challenge you would spend more time changing the minds of your fellow leaders so you could have a challenge and less time telling us you are not in charge of diplo and trolling as usual on the forums

DeletedUser2578

Becky handles all the diplomacy. My job on the council is to have some input on how the tribe grows, That's it. The tribe is growing very well, so My job is pretty much handled.
Your villages are in the back line. Come to the front line and we'll change that quickly :p Just ask poor TickTock. Losing villages, Getting catted, Not getting tribe support. Yikes.

DeletedUser2549

Becky handles all the diplomacy. My job on the council is to have some input on how the tribe grows, That's it. The tribe is growing very well, so My job is pretty much handled.
Your villages are in the back line. Come to the front line and we'll change that quickly :p Just ask poor TickTock. Losing villages, Getting catted, Not getting tribe support. Yikes.
ticktock choose to lose that villages.. lmao. damn your egos are hign.

DeletedUser1726

glad to see they gave you the important job lol ;-)
bummer to see my friend becky setting up all that diplo and bit sad you threw her out there for all of us to bash on her for setting it up lol
and you have no clue where my villages are at or if I am even playing here so keep thinking you have the inside scoop.
You have a history of running your mouth bragging abut how good you are....put it to the test and work to convince your tribe to fight instead of allying...prove you are as good as you think you are...if not then for the love of everything holy in the universe shut your trap for a change as you are just embarrassing yourself as we all know your tribe is simply hiding behind all this diplo and afraid to fight us 1 on 1

DeletedUser2578

I think you're scared to fight both RND and OSK. It's all you guys say. Boo hoo, Some diplomacy was set up by our diplomats. Deal with it. Support your villages, Stop us in our tracks. If you can...
Just remember, We had put in a NAP request a few weeks back with THC. You guys never got back with us. This is on you, not us. Learn to use diplomacy to your advantage. It's part of the game.

DeletedUser2590

Watch out guys their entire tribe is fighting in like 2-3 provinces. I hope other leaders and players can learn from this Machiavelli level of play.
1446444225960.png

OSK_diplomats.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2549

I think you're scared to fight both RND and OSK. It's all you guys say. Boo hoo, Some diplomacy was set up by our diplomats. Deal with it. Support your villages, Stop us in our tracks. If you can...
Just remember, We had put in a NAP request a few weeks back with THC. You guys never got back with us. This is on you, not us. Learn to use diplomacy to your advantage. It's part of the game.
i dont remember seeing this at all. when you lose dont cry

DeletedUser2158

Thats your logic right now plutopia: We just shot ourselves in the foot.. why didnt you guys do it too???

DeletedUser2549

wRtvawh.png

"They want to wait a week or two to see how the world shapes up." Never got back with us.
you know we dont really care its all of you vs us? its what makes this world fun and you guys noobs ;p

we stay at 40 mebebers as you guys recruit.

DeletedUser1726

Thats your logic right now plutopia: We just shot ourselves in the foot.. why didnt you guys do it too???
haha...I'd love to answer this but can't quite figure out exactly what you are trying to say here...been reading it and re-reading it thinking it will make sense but naa....no clue what your point is tbh

DeletedUser2158

Just for you plutopia :oops:

shoot (oneself) in the foot
To damage or impede one's own plans, progress, or actions through foolish actions or words. He'd have a real shot at winning the election if he didn't keep shooting himself in the foot with such inflammatory remarks. I think we shot ourselves in the foot by firing her, because she knew more about the project than anyone else.

So what I am saying: You shot yourself in the foot by making no diplomatic relations with other tribes and now you are saying we should be doing the same. And btw, you don't need to have 0 nap or alliance to make the world challenging