• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2549

Just for you plutopia :oops:

shoot (oneself) in the foot
To damage or impede one's own plans, progress, or actions through foolish actions or words. He'd have a real shot at winning the election if he didn't keep shooting himself in the foot with such inflammatory remarks. I think we shot ourselves in the foot by firing her, because she knew more about the project than anyone else.

So what I am saying: You shot yourself in the foot by making no diplomatic relations with other tribes and now you are saying we should be doing the same. And btw, you don't need to have 0 nap or alliance to make the world challenging
who said we had zero? all we said were your a bunch of p***** who cant fight and need to gang up on a tribe that out skills you. point blank, when you all lose it is going to be great.

I think you're salty that you're dumping all this time into this world, just to lose. Go out and have fun my dude.

i got faith in my tribe. omg you took a village run to the hilllll.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2207

I gotta say it... Swimming in a blue ocean would be terribly dull. I do enjoy a nice big sea of red on my map. Makes choosing my meals a little difficult, but at least I have meals to choose. Been getting mail regularly about how "my tribe is nap/allied so much I can't even feed" and I cannot help but laugh. It's hilarious.

Same old bs... "let's pick 1 or 2 tribes on the whole world to fight, then nap or ally everyone else. That will be great!" except it isn't great. Not at all. Paint the whole world red, baby. I wanna dance ❤️

DeletedUser1179

Wouldn't be us if we made anything easy...
Seems sly found his way back home. Maybe he needs a visit from my nuke. That's the best welcome ever, right?

First half is very true...lol
Me thinks I'll stay out of the nuke and Sly part...hahaha

DeletedUser1726

Just for you plutopia :oops:

shoot (oneself) in the foot
To damage or impede one's own plans, progress, or actions through foolish actions or words. He'd have a real shot at winning the election if he didn't keep shooting himself in the foot with such inflammatory remarks. I think we shot ourselves in the foot by firing her, because she knew more about the project than anyone else.

So what I am saying: You shot yourself in the foot by making no diplomatic relations with other tribes and now you are saying we should be doing the same. And btw, you don't need to have 0 nap or alliance to make the world challenging
Now that I understand what your earlier gibberish meant I can answer lol....Soooo I challenge Slaughter/Colddog/Bubz because he says he wants a challenge (but really doesn't or wouldn't have supported all the diplo in place) and is worried he will get bored and you somehow jump from that to I (or we) think that we have shot ourselves in the foot due to not allying with OSK?? That is why I was having trouble understanding your post....broad reach there and not at all true. I unlike Bubz am not on council but I support the decisions they have made. They Rock!! I am proud that they don't have to hide behind diplo so maybe its really you that feels like you have shot yourself in the foot by looking like a bunch of pu**ies who need all the top tribes to beat us

DeletedUser2207

What? Nuking sly is half the rain to play though... At least he went cry when ya killy his tiny men... Some of the folks around here do that. It's kinda sad
First half is very true...lol
Me thinks I'll stay out of the nuke and Sly part...hahaha

DeletedUser2578

so maybe its really you that feels like you have shot yourself in the foot by looking like a bunch of pu**ies who need all the top tribes to beat us
We don't need any other tribe to take you down. You only have a few good players. You keep claiming that your tribe has a better skill set (Which it doesn't), yet you're on here crying about RND and OSK hitting you.
Buck up kiddo, That's how most worlds work. Diplomacy is a great thing. Do we need it? No. Do we have it? Yes. Will we work with our Allies? Yes. Why? Because we've made agreements that we like to keep. Building a relationship with players on this world can and will affect future worlds. This is what Diplomacy does.

becky123

Axeman
glad to see they gave you the important job lol ;-)
bummer to see my friend becky setting up all that diplo and bit sad you threw her out there for all of us to bash on her for setting it up lol
and you have no clue where my villages are at or if I am even playing here so keep thinking you have the inside scoop.
You have a history of running your mouth bragging abut how good you are....put it to the test and work to convince your tribe to fight instead of allying...prove you are as good as you think you are...if not then for the love of everything holy in the universe shut your trap for a change as you are just embarrassing yourself as we all know your tribe is simply hiding behind all this diplo and afraid to fight us 1 on 1
we do have inside scoop

DeletedUser2158

who said we had zero? all we said were your a bunch of p***** who cant fight and need to gang up on a tribe that out skills you. point blank, when you all lose it is going to be great.

i got faith in my tribe. omg you took a village run to the hilllll.
Now that I understand what your earlier gibberish meant I can answer lol....Soooo I challenge Slaughter/Colddog/Bubz because he says he wants a challenge (but really doesn't or wouldn't have supported all the diplo in place) and is worried he will get bored and you somehow jump from that to I (or we) think that we have shot ourselves in the foot due to not allying with OSK?? That is why I was having trouble understanding your post....broad reach there and not at all true. I unlike Bubz am not on council but I support the decisions they have made. They Rock!! I am proud that they don't have to hide behind diplo so maybe its really you that feels like you have shot yourself in the foot by looking like a bunch of pu**ies who need all the top tribes to beat us
Spoken like a true loosing tribe.

DeletedUser2159

Guys guys world agreement is 50. We get it 40 is a cool number you hipsters, but let's go to 50. That would be one less argument I have to read. Kisses.

DeletedUser2549

oh this is going to be fun. i cant wait for the fireworks ;p
we do have inside scoop
no you dont other wise everything you all said would be pointless cause you would know what is about to happening. ;p

you also don't even know have the players we have so how you can say their skill is trash is beyond me.

becky123

Axeman
oh this is going to be fun. i cant wait for the fireworks ;p

no you dont other wise everything you all said would be pointless cause you would know what is about to happening. ;p

you also don't even know have the players we have so how you can say their skill is trash is beyond me.
I know exactly who she is playing as so take your bull crap somewhere else. Out of respect for her and my friendship with her you just might want to leave this alone.

No where did I say you had trash players.....

DeletedUser2677

Chairforce I love you please dont get sucked into this we are ugly you are beautiful... Slaughter outlines how to use your allies to kill your other allies privately and says he wants to do diplo to build relationships publically. NICE. Oh and biz did that leprechaun in your profile pic win or lose the fight in the arts and crafts room?
We don't need any other tribe to take you down. You only have a few good players. You keep claiming that your tribe has a better skill set (Which it doesn't), yet you're on here crying about RND and OSK hitting you.
Buck up kiddo, That's how most worlds work. Diplomacy is a great thing. Do we need it? No. Do we have it? Yes. Will we work with our Allies? Yes. Why? Because we've made agreements that we like to keep. Building a relationship with players on this world can and will affect future worlds. This is what Diplomacy does.
Screenshot_20190210-161909_Samsung Internet.jpg 2tccp7.jpg

DeletedUser2578

We only have one alliance, most tribes tend to use NAP's over allies anyways. Why would we stop one ally from fighting another? That's their diplomatic problems, Not ours.
4984130.jpg

DeletedUser1726

are ya confusing posts or what?? I can't recall saying anything about our players (but we do have some great ones) said nothing about skill sets (although again we got some skills for sure) and can't remember crying. Perhaps you confused my criticism of your lack of balls for crying...kiddo ;-)
Diplomacy can be a great thing and back when the player base was large, diplo played a huge part in winning worlds. Now that the player base has shrunk to almost nothing, diplo is simply a way to avoid a straight on fight. You were afraid to fight us one on one so you found some friends....cool. Its amusing to have a snot nosed little punk like you try to school me on what diplo is...ask around kiddo...I am known for being a master of diplo and have built relationships with many tribes and players which have affected many worlds but times have changed and with less and less players coming out each world, diplo, especially diplo between top tribes is now just an excuse to avoid a fight.

DeletedUser2549

I know exactly who she is playing as so take your bull crap somewhere else. Out of respect for her and my friendship with her you just might want to leave this alone.

No where did I say you had trash players.....
the post above your post was meant for you not the ones below. the skill set is the ones below. that was meant for the the person with no brains.