• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser

At least coldog22 doesnt hide under another name. What are your names on this world so we can watch your greatness
If sorry what was your name address? Hey biz I have this body over here. It's a bbt member. You guys had him cat my villas. Then after I took his villa you guys tried attacking him and taking the other. I'm friendly with him I knew you guys had him on me not his fault. Guy was attacking without faith. hey slaughter was saying what your allies do with their own diplomacy is their own problem? So how are you guys worried about their actions against us? Hey remember when you admitted to being a snake and then blamed others and committed to not being a snake? Real glad you guys are farmville outgrowing us. You could never touch us in a straight fight and I like a challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2578

Pantera, Will you guys ever stop dodging? I see a villa with 9k DT in it, and y'all pull mosto f it out just before my attack lands lmao.

DeletedUser

given the circumstances, THC isn't doing too bad. 40v100 plus. At the very least give them the credit they deserve.
I dont think anyone is denying THC's job so far, but OSK is only 10 more members than THC, but so much more bigger, by far. Says something.

DeletedUser2207

Let's beat a dead horse... It's ever so much fun
Enemies will snuggle. Agreements will be broken. Nukes will be dodged. Nobbies will be sniped. Some vills will be recapped. That's how the game is played.
So long as I don't log in to a big hug fest of lt blue and purple on my map... I'll be content. Give me a feast, a buffet... I'll not be satisfied with less. Oh, and be sure to make the menu forever include those who most deserve it (hey babe, you know I've missed ya in red ❤️), otherwise the world won't be any fun at all.

DeletedUser2549

Pantera, Will you guys ever stop dodging? I see a villa with 9k DT in it, and y'all pull mosto f it out just before my attack lands lmao.

how long will it take your whole tribe to cap a villages agaisnt one member? oh no skill cause you dont know what snipe, dodge, recape means. got it. we understand. truthful 4 days and one member is doing that to you is funny as hell. nooob.

DeletedUser1726

I dont think anyone is denying THC's job so far, but OSK is only 10 more members than THC, but so much more bigger, by far. Says something.
if you are going to acknowledge that we are doing well...don't follow it with a silly statement bragging about how big you are when anyone with any sense knows that you have to include RND (and all the other tribes you are working with against us) when looking at the stats otherwise you are just trying to make the argument that you have 50 and we have 40 and ohhh look at us we are so big lol...Smurks statement is the correct statement...THC is doing great against 100+ players

DeletedUser2549

why did you change your forum name as well tfox?

DeletedUser2677

For those of you who dont listen to music made by men who look like the inside of a clydoscope I took this screen shot from bizybodies video.Screenshot_20190214-022800_YouTube.jpg son an Audi? Where did you get that British gangster school? Yo check that plate!! Double O seven RIP!!! Surprised he let's you come up for air. He certainly doesnt let you go bash people, you ain't even in the top ten brah. Come beat me one time mr aggressive.

DeletedUser238

no it doesnt.. it shows we play with skill and dont stack ever villages. again noob.

They stack priority villages like churches... that’s what I’ve noticed and that doesn’t make them dumb>.>

DeletedUser2578

They stack priority villages like churches... that’s what I’ve noticed and that doesn’t make them dumb>.>
It does when we get to cat down free villages lmao.
how long will it take your whole tribe to cap a villages agaisnt one member? oh no skill cause you dont know what snipe, dodge, recape means. got it. we understand. truthful 4 days and one member is doing that to you is funny as hell. nooob.
Why take them when we can Cat them? Your member now has 4 useless villages that can't produce anything.
Let's not forget the 3 nukes THC lost by trying to cap Lord Brysons village. Learn to time your landings better noob.

DeletedUser238

It does when we get to cat down free villages lmao.

Why take them when we can Cat them? Your member now has 4 useless villages that can't produce anything.
Let's not forget the 3 nukes THC lost by trying to cap Lord Brysons village. Learn to time your landings better noob.

Eh, you weren't around for when I made a tribe similar to thc back on W8 called WAT (those guys) with menson but I do know what they're doing and how they're going to go about doing it. Catting a village may be demoralizing however it doesn't spell the end of an enemy. You're allowing them to bide their time and make moves in the background which can shift the tide on your front because you aren't actually gaining ground... your simply raking the ground and considering planting seeds there. Take it or you aren't gaining ground lol.

as far as a village being useless... I tend to disagree. it's just wasting your time when you could have already nobled it and been done with it and gained the ground you so desire and gloat about gaining. It would give you some fruit to actually gloat on but I suppose since we are allied now I should digress and keep quiet huh? sorry. go team, uh, osk I guess.

DeletedUser2578

I don't think you understand what nobles are Smurks. By catting his villages he essentially wasted 4 nobles. Ones that he can never get back, ones that we don't have to use on a simple target. This forces him to farm for more coins in an area that's already pretty depleted on resources, and allows us to use our nobles on better villages that are a bit further away. Those villages would have taken us weeks to get an academy in. They were worthless to begin with.
You also didn't see the few stacks we cleared in them. We burned their DT on villages with low wall levels, essentially giving us easy bash. This is the main reason on why they won't support him now. He's not able to get his walls up fast enough before we knock them back down. This is probably the reason on why they went lv 5 Iron walls.

DeletedUser238

smurks what the heck are u doing actually u got 31k bash alteast we are doing something productive like move out of your province where its nice and safe and eat some reds i have one THC villa they have none of mine so i can talk trash :)

A i could noble more in same province
B i could cat the rest down wasting there nobles that the would just use in the backfield to cap a barb to make more defense

i have won 8 worlds in 2 years 5 as leader so i have a little experience how to win a world

9 if you count my first world on otters army where i had 450 villas mid to end game 100 villas more then 2nd place :) if i farm like el salesmen maybe he will sell me his bot he uses :)

In the process of taking a village from thc as we speak and bash tells a small part of the story. You aren't in my tribe so you haven't seen what I've been up to lol. :) as for the nobles comment I know what nobles are and do I also understand what you're doing. just not my style. I rather take what you have and if you flee then good. it just means ill fight you again with the same outcome happening. I like long worlds, not short ones. let them flee. that's A-Okay with me.

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&id=1639849
my ODA was around 600M but you can choose not to believe me if you want. your call. :p we just have different play styles and that's fine. you like to blow your load, cat down villages, and win worlds as quickly as possible and I like to play the same worlds and enjoy myself. To each their own partner. See you when you finally clean up a province.

anyway, go team!... *cough*

DeletedUser2549

Smurk I like you, your smart. And bizmoney we did took that vIllages from lord nicely time up. You had a recap behind it again you don’t give all the facts. Just nine wins on your belt? How many of them were merge wins? by all means cat the village away make it rain boys.

DeletedUser2549

I didn’t do anything cokky style, the fact you all keep being up cokky is kinda of annoying cause this tribe is nib or cokky at all. It’s a different tribe all around.

DeletedUser2578

THC will have to go back to VP worlds to get wins. So yeah, once the next VP world opens, Their activity will drop. Then they will claim that any player we noble out "Is inactive and only being kept alive by coop."